Read below for a free tutorial for this Under My Umbrella Card Sample.
The Under My Umbrella stamp set and coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch offer a fun duo for making a variety of all-occasion cards, especially “thinking of you” cards. Both the stamp set and punch are included in Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog when it goes live at noon Mountain Time Wednesday, June 3. Purchase it before June 2 and get a 10 percent discount on the bundle. Click here.
Here’s a free tutorial.
Under My Umbrella Card Sample Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Under My Umbrella (151518)
- PAPER – Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924)
- INK – Pool Party Ink Pad (147107), Calypso Coral Ink Pad (147101), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (154894), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends (154881), Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (154893), Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends (154887); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends (154892); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends (154891)
- OTHER – Umbrella Builder Punch (151293), Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Linen Thread (104199), Dimensionals (104430), Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200), Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”, one piece 2 ½” x 3 ¾”, and Whisper White Cardstock – scraps
- Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Dry emboss Daffodil Delight cardstock using Old World Paper embossing folder.
- Stamp raindrops in Pool Party ink onto smaller Whisper White cardstock, adhere to Pool Party cardstock.
- Attach these layers to your dry embossed layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread around these layers securing your tails to the back of your embossed piece.
- Adhere these layers to your Whisper White card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out using Label Me Pretty punch. Adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp umbrella handle, flowers, and umbrella in Tuxedo Black ink, then color in using Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch out umbrella and umbrella handle.
- Hand cut out flowers.
- Attach your elements using Dimensionals.
- Finish with a bow tied in Linen Thread.
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store to shop 24/7. Be sure to also check the Last-Chance List of retiring products.