I was fortunate to celebrate a birthday at the end of January. And I enjoyed receiving a ton of cards in the mail. Many of them came from my paper crafting friends. They are all so beautiful. (Watch the video below to see some of the cards I received.)
I decided to re-create one of the cards using Stampin’ Up!’s Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper. Earn it free during SaleABration for a minimum order (before tax and shpping). Offers ends February 28.
This paper screams fun and happiness and can be used in many ways.
Today, I share three different cards with the same layout using this awesome package of Designer Series Paper. Receive forty-eight sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.
Sunshine & Rainbows Birthday Card
- Die cut three pieces of patterned paper with the the Stitched Rectangle Dies. If you don’t have these dies, just use your paper trimmer to cut the rectangles yourself.
- Layer them on a piece of card stock measuring 4 x 2 inches.
- Then place this piece on a 5 1/4 x 4 inch of Designer Series Paper.
- Tie a ribbon around this before placing on your card front.
- Add a sentiment of your choice.
- I choose the Happy Birthday from Stampin’ Up!’s Special Moments stamp set. (Earn this free with a $100 purchase — before tax and shipping — during SaleABration — through February 28, 2022.)
It’s so easy and so fun to change the look and feel of the card with all of the different patterns.
Sunshine & Rainbows Birthday Card Video
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you taking the time to see my paper crafting creations.
Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. Click here.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store. Remember SaleABration ends soon. Get your free products before they’re gone.