When you sit down to create a handmade greeting card, do you feature just one stamp set? Or do you mix and match? Normally, I like to work with just one set. I love seeing all of the different ways I can use the images and the sentiments. But, other times, it’s fun to dig into the stamp stash and have some fun.
Today, I show a card created using Stampin’ Up!’s Joy of Noel stamp set from the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog in conjunction with the Brewed for You stamp set and coordinating Brewed Dies found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. (Please note: The Joy of Noel stamp set is retiring and is available while supplies last. If you like it, purchase it sooner rather than later. I don’t want you to be disappointed if it sells out. Click here to visit Stampin’ Up!’s online store to see which products from the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog are being retired. Some are discounted up to 60 percent off.)
I think it’s fun to pair the drink glasses in Brewed for You with the Joy of Noel’s sentiment “Making Spirits Bright.”
Brewed for You Holiday Spirits
Here are a few details about the card shown at the top of this post.
- Cherry Cobbler card base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Basic White layer measuring 5 1/4 x 4, emboss three-quarters of the sheet with Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder
- Sentiment from Joy of Noel stamped in Cherry Cobbler
- Outside of glass image stamped in Black Memento
- Glass contents stamped with Cherry Cobbler
- Ink glass contents stamp with Versamark and stamp on top the Cherry Cobbler image, apply Clear Embossing Powder, and heat with heat gun
- Die cut with coordinating die from Brewed Dies
- Dotted design from Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack
- White Baker’s Twine
- Festive Pearls
Here’s another card using the same concept but with just a little different design.
Looking for other ways to use the Joy of Noel Bundle? Click on the links below to read the blog posts:
Joy of Noel Making Spirits Bright: Learn how to watercolor with Wink of Stella
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoy these two cards using two fun and different Stampin’ Up! stamp sets and products.
Click on any of the graphics below to purchase the products to create this card at home.