If you’re like me, you always need a bunch of thank you cards. I like to thank people who support my small business. And, I believe it’s important to communicate my gratitude with a hand-written note. I love that Stampin’ Up!’s offers such a wide variety of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and other products to create beautiful handmade greeting cards.
In this post, I offer a free tutorial on creating a hand-stamped greeting card using Stampin’ Up!’s True Love Designer Series Paper, the Blending Brushes, Daisy Lane stamp set, Medium Daisy Punch, Here’s a Card stamp set, and the heat embossing technique. I’ve also included a video showing a variety of ways to use Stampin’ Up!’s Blending Brushes.
True Love Thank You Card Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Daisy Lane (149325), Here’s a Card (149438)
- PAPER – Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045), True Love Designer Series Paper (154281)
- INK –Bumblebee (153116), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Medium Daisy Punch (149517), Blending Brushes (153611), Heat Tool (129053), White Embossing Powder (109132), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Matte Black Dots (154284), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic White – 8 ½” 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 4” x 2”
- Basic Black – 5 ¼” x 4”, 5” x ¾”, 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- True Love DSP (small daisy design) – 5” x 3 ¾”
- Using a Blending Brush, apply Bumblebee ink to the True Love DSP until you get the desired darkness.
- Stamp the small daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set twice with Bumblee ink on the 4” x 2” Basic White card stock.
- Punch images out with Medium Daisy Punch. Layer them together to form a daisy, using a Glue Dot or two in the center of the flowers.
- Ink the “thank you” sentiment with Versamark and stamp on the Basic Black 5” x ¾” strip on the right-hand side of the paper. Cover with White Embossing Powder. Shake off excess. Heat with Heat Tool until set.
- Die cut the second to smallest Stitched Circle Die from the 2 ½” x 2 ½” black square.
- Assemble card: Layer the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic Black piece onto the Basic White card base; add the blended DSP; and adhere the long sentiment on top of this about a third of a way down the card.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the black circle and place on the card on the left-hand side, straddling the sentiment piece.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to layer the daisy on top of the black circle.
- Add a small Matte Black Dot to the center of the daisy.
Please enjoy this video demonstrating Stampin’ Up!’s Blending Brushes.
Thanks your for stopping by today. I’d love to help you on your paper crafting journey. Leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
List of Products Used
Click on any of the photos below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.