Just two weeks left of Stampin’ Up!’s SaleABration promotion. Receive your choice of free, exclusive stamp sets and patterned paper packages with minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping). Click here to see a PDF copy of the SaleABration brochure.
The card featured above uses the Friendly Hello stamp set and Friendly Hello 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. Get this combo free with a $100 order (before tax and shipping). What a card combination.
I used the components to create a pocket card. Here are some basic directions for creating the pocket card. (Be sure to watch the video below for step-by-step instructions). Read below to see a few more samples of this fun card design.
Friendly Hello Pocket Card
- Form the base with a piece of Pool Party card stock that measures 11 x 4 1/4 inches. Score at 1 1/4 inches and 5 1/2 inches.
- Round the edges with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold the card in half, and then fold the small piece down toward you.
- Adhere a piece of the patterned paper measuring 4 x 3 inches to the bottom. Glue another design measuring 1 4 x 4 inches on the small flap.
- With Tear and Tape, as close to each edge as possible. form the pocket. Tape the small flap down.
- Decorate with any stamp sets, dies, and inks you like. For this card, I stamped the Hello Friend sentiment in Memento Ink and die cut with a shape from the Tasteful Labels Dies. Add embellishments such as ribbons and jewels.
- Card insert: Colored, coordinating card stock border piece measures 5 x 3 inches and the Basic White measures 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches.
This pocket card uses two additional free SaleABration products: Catching Butterflies stamp set and Simply Marbelous 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
The above card uses the free SaleABration Daffodil Afternoon 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the medium daisy punch. Sentiment comes from the Catching Butterflies SaleABration stamp set.
Another pocket card. This one uses the free SaleABation Sunshine & Rainbows 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. The sentiment comes from the Special Moments stamp set (free during SaleABration with a $100 order before tax and shipping).
Pocket Card Video
Thanks so much for reading my blog today. I hope you found some inspiration. As Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Mesa, Arizona, I’m here to help you paper craft with rubber stamps, ink, and paper. Please sign up for my email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news.
I used the following Stampin’ Up! products to create today’s card. Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: