Learn how to create a seasonal frame! Keep reading to view a video tutorial on making this fun fall home decor item.
Stampin’ Up! products lend themselves perfectly to card making, memory keeping projects, treat packages, and even home decor. I created this fall seasonal frame to use as a decoration in my home.
(See this additional post featuring holiday frames. Do you prefer the traditional or whimsical?)
Here are some of the details about this fall-themed frame. Purchased at Ikea, the frame holds a 5 x 7 insert.
- The bottom layer of Mango Melody card stock measures 5 x 7.
- Next layer of Basic Black card stock measures 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches.
- The patterned paper — Plaid Tidings — measures 4 x 6. (Note: This 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper is 15 percent off through October 31, 2020.)
- Leaves cut with die from Gathered Leaves Dies in coordinating colors of (left to right): Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Cider, Mango Melody, and Cajun Craze.
- Letters die cut in Basic Black card stock with Playful Alphabet Dies.
- Ribbon is a 7-inch piece of Black Glittered Organdy.
- Embellishments are the Holiday Rhinestones.
Think about all of the different holidays where you could create a seasonal frame!
Check out this YouTube Video for a quick look at how this project comes together. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
List of Products
Click on any of the graphics to shop directly from my online store.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Now through the end of October, 15 different packages of Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper are 15 percent off. Designs include everything from Magic in this Night for Halloween projects to Heartwarming Hugs for holiday cards. Stock up on your favorite patterns during this sale.