fWith the bulk of my Christmas cards created and in the mail, I turned to creating some holiday and winter-themed thank you cards. It’s nice to have some on hand to thank people for the thoughtful gifts they bring.
In today’s post, I share a fun thank you card created with die cut shapes. Don’t you think this snowman is adorable?
Stylish Shapes Dies Thank You
Here is a list of of the pieces I used to create this card:
- Body: Three Basic White circles die cut with the second, third, and fourth largest circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Arms: Basic Black Card Stock die cut with the smallest banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Hat: Basic Black Card Stock die cut with the fourth largest square from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Hat: Basic Black Card Stock die cut with the labels from the Cracker & Treat Box Dies
- Sentiment: Gorgeously Made stamp set
- Face: Drawn in by hand using a variety of Stampin’ Write Markers
- Buttons: Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems
- Scarf from Beary Cute stamp set (or use red ribbon)
- Thick Basic White Card Stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Designer Series Paper layer from A Walk in the Forest measuring 5 1/4 x 4
How to Video
This Facebook Live replay from my craft room in Mesa, Arizona, offers step-by-step instructions to help you make this card at home.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed this cute handmade thank you card.
Subscribe to my free, email newsletter and get more inspiration. I send two to three newsletters each month that include free card making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and Stampin’ Up! news and updates. Click here.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop for the products to make this card.