Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring a wedding wishes card and gift card holder!
Thanks for joining us on this blog hop today. We’re showcasing cards for grads, dad, babies, and brides. Visit all of the blogs to get a host of creative ideas for upcoming celebrations. All of the links are listed after the project descriptions. Please leave a comment; we love to hear what you think of our creations.
The Wedding Wishes Card
I really wanted to use Stampin’ Up!’s Detailed Heart Die, purchased with the intent of creating Valentine cards. But that didn’t happen! I couldn’t let the season pass without using this beautiful die.
The card features:
- Detailed Hearts Die with Gold Foil
- Gold heat embossed sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set
- Die cuts from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
A comprehensive shopping list is included at the end of the post, after the list of hoppers.
Wedding Wishes Gift Card Holder
This is such an easy gift card holder to create. (I had forgotten all about this style.) Here’s how it goes together.
- Start with one of Stampin’ Up!’s envelopes. I used Very Vanilla for this project.
- Fold the envelop in half and score.
- With the flap facing you, use a Paper Snips to trim the top right corner.
- Moisten the remaining flap and seal closed. The right side now becomes the holder for the gift card.
- Decorate the front and inside cover.
Here are some of the materials I used to create the gift card holder:
- Very Vanilla envelope
- Very Vanilla panel embossed with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil Heart die cut with a heart from the Stitched Be Mine Framelits
- Heat-embossed (gold) sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings
- Classic Label Punch
- Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Use these links to the view participating stampers. Enjoy!
- Rachel Rife – https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock – http://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/03/19/stampin-friends-blog-hop-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies/
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade (US) – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-wedding-wishes/
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/03/sf-2020-march-congrats-grads-brides-and.html
- Anne Marie Hile (US) – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/Stampin-Friends-March-Hop-Congrats-Grads-Brides-and-Babies
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-march-2020-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html