I hope you’re enjoying my Christmas in July holiday card samples! Today’s card features an image and sentiment from Stampin’ Up!’s Regal Reindeer stamp set as well as the heat embossing technique. Find the stamp set on page 42 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog.
The white heat embossing on the trees really makes the image stand out on the Gray Granite card stock.
I’ve been playing with this set and coordinating die cuts, Reindeer Dies, for a couple of weeks. This bundle offers so many opportunities to create a variety of cards. See this blog post for additional samples.
Regal Reindeer Embossed Christmas
Here are a few details about how this card comes together:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock base measuring 8 1/2″ 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Gray Granite card stock layer measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ and embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Real Red layer measuring 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Gray Granite layer measuring 4 1/4″ x 3
- Heat embossing with three image and sentiment
- Real Red Designer Series Paper from the Regals 6 x 6 DSP Paper Collection measuring 3 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Pearls colored with Real Red Stampin’ Blends
Here’s another sample using Night of Navy and Basic White. Which one is your favorite?
Be sure to watch the video below to view step-by-step directions for creating this card.
Regal Reindeer Embossed Christmas How-To Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then check your email inbox for a message from AWeber. You need to confirm you really want to receive my newsletter.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products used to create the featured handmade Christmas card.