Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Holiday Blog Hop! Thanks so much for joining us! For this hop, we feature handmade cards and projects with a holiday and Christmas theme. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Leave a comment on each for your chance to win a Forever Friends all-inclusive card kit.
Card-making inspiration comes from many places: other stampers, Pinterest, home decor, paint colors, and retail offerings. My holiday card share today stems from some holiday tableware I spotted at World Market. When I saw the dinner plate, I knew it would make a great card. See my inspiration below.
Making Spirits Bright Christmas Card
For this card, I used the fun tree die from the Reindeer Dies. Find this set of dies on page 166 of Stampin’ Up’s Annual Catalog. I die cut the tree from each of the sheets included in the 2022-2024 In Color 12 x 12 Textured Specialty Paper. The colors include: Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, and Sweet Sorbet. The paper has a bit of shimmer and makes this card so fun and festive.
Here are a few other details about this card to help you make it at home:
- Thick Basic White Cardstock measuring 8 1/2 x 4 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/2
- Basic White Cardstock panel measuring 5 1/4 x 4
- Die cut tress from the 2022-2024 In Color Specialty Paper
- Sentiment from Joy of Noel stamp set (September-December 2023 Mini Catalog) in Sweet Sorbet. (Note: The Joy of Noel Stamp set is being retired and won’t be available after January 3, or while supplies last.)
- Parakeet Party 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon
- 2022-2024 In Color Pearls
I hope you enjoyed this festive, handmade holiday card using some non-traditional colors. Please let me know if you have questions about any of the Stampin’ Up! products used here.
Be sure to visit all of the stampers participating in today’s blog hop. You’re sure to gain inspiration for your holiday crafting. Leave a comment for an opportunity to win the Forever Friends card kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Joan Ballanger.
List of Participating Blogs
Click on any of the pictures to purchase the products you need to create this project at home.