I’m offering a Heartwarming Hugs Free Tutorial today as well as a video.
I love a lot of things about this card. It:
- Showcases the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
- Is festive!
- Features the Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Goes together very easily and can be adapted to a variety of papers and sentiments.
Heartwarming Hugs Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (153492), Pear Pizzaz (131201), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Real Red (147084), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER – Gold Cord-Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153537), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score at 4 ¼”, 3” x 3” scrap
- Real Red Card Stock – 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White – 4 ½” x ¾”, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – three varied designs – 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Gold Cord – 8”
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Pear Pizzazz Card Stock in half at the score line.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, afix the three pieces of Heartwarming Hugs DSP onto the Real Red piece, equally spaced.
- Adhere this piece to the Pear Pizzazz base.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Real Red ink on the Whisper White 4 ½” x ¾” piece toward the right-hand side, leaving space to add the bow later.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with Glue Dots.
- Stamp a bow from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink onto the 3” x 3” Pear Pizzazz scrap.
- Punch the image using the coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, place the bow on the card front, on top of the sentiment piece, to the left of the print, as shown in the photo above.
- Create a bow with the Gold Cord. Attach to the top of the paper bow in the center with a Glue Dot.
- Attach the 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White panel to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by today! Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other paper crafting project. I’d love to be you Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
List of Products Used
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.