Featuring the Sale-A-Bration set, Happy Birthday to You!, for Team Stamp It’s February Blog Hop.
Welcome to the Team Stamp It February Blog Hop where the stampers are sharing projects using Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration projects. We’re glad you joined us today. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment to be entered to win the Looking Up all-inclusive card kit. Use the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
In case you haven’t heard, Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s most fun sale of the year. Make a minimum $50 purchase and receive your choice of free items, including exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper and more.
My card showcases the Happy Birthday to You! stamp set. You can earn it free with a $50 purchase. In addition, I used the Birthday Dies (#153590/$27) from the Coordination Product Release.
It’s such a pretty card, and I’m pleased with the results. Here’s a list of other Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
- Parisian Blooms Specialty Designer Series Paper (January-June 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (January-June 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Subtle Embossing Folder (January-June 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Petal Pink 1/4-inch Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Gold Embossing Powder and Heat Gun
- Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends
- Petal Pink, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock
The Petal Pink 1/4-inch Metallic-Edge Ribbon has been so popular, it’s currently on back order. But if you want to replicate this card, purchase Gold 3/8-inch Metallic-Edge Ribbon and use the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends to color the ribbon. This technique works well to create coordinating ribbon in any Stampin’ Blend Color.
Another hint: Look for more Sale-A-Bration products to be released Tuesday, March 4. Love, love, love the Designer Series Papers and stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today. Remember, visit all of the blogs on the hop. There are a lot of fun projects for you.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Lois Heiland.