Welcome to Team Stamp It’s February Blog Hop. This month, the participating stampers feature spring-related handmade greeting cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops on the blog. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest for a chance to win a free Looking Up card kit.
Flowing Flowers Spring Card
Spring calls for flowers. The Flowing Flowers stamp set found in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog is perfect for a spring-themed card. I love the flower images but also the sentiments. (However, the sentiment on this card comes from the Timeless Tulips set found in the Annual Catalog. I had to go with the spring theme!)
Here are a few details about this card.
- Color palette: Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, and Pool Party
- Randomly stamp images on Basic White card stock in three colors
- Emboss this piece with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer this on coordinating card stock
- Tie a bow with the Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Stamp one large flower in Mango Melody and fussy cut with Paper Snips
- Lightly sponge Mango Melody ink around the flower edges
- Use dimensionals to pop up the flower on the card front
- Cover flower with Wink of Stella
- With a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker, color just the words “Happy Spring” on the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set on a piece of scrap Pool Party card stock. (I just happened to have a scrap piece from the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper out on my crafting table.)
- Adhere to the front of the card.
- Color three Basic Pearls with the Light Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blend and adhere to the front of the card
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest to win a free Looking Up card kit. Congrats to last month’s winner: Judy Bennett.
Thanks for joining me today.
List of Participating Blog Hoppers