If you love pretty Designer Series Paper, I have a package for you. Stampin’ Up!’s Favored Flowers 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper boasts beautiful, bold, and regal floral designs. I find that breaking it into smaller pieces showcases the paper’s allure.
What’s even better is that with a $50 order (before tax and shipping), you can earn the Favored Flowers DSP free during Stampin’ Up!’s SaleABration promotion. Sale runs through February 28, 2023, or while supplies last.
Click here to see another post with card samples using this paper.
Favored Flowers Card Tutorial
Please enjoy this free card-making tutorial.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- STAMPS – Season of Chic (158810), Decorative Boarders (160513)
- PAPER – Petal Pink (146985), Evening Evergreen (155574), Basic White (159276), Favored Flowers DSP (160833)
- INK – Petal Pink (147108), Evening Evergreen (155576)
- OTHER – Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813) , Pearl Basic Jewels (144219)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Petal Pink: 11” x 4 ¼”
- score @ 5 ½” and fold
- Evening Evergreen: ½” x 5 1/2″
- Favored Flowers DSP: 2” x 5 ½”
- Basic White: 1 ¼” x 4 1/4″
- Stamp image from Decorative Boarders in the lower right corner of card base in Petal Pink Ink.
- In Petal Pink, stamp large flower image from Decorative Boarders in the middle of the Basic White panel.
- Stamp thank you greeting from Season of Chic over flower image on Basic White panel in Evening Evergreen.
- Near the right-hand side, add Designer Series Paper panel to card base with Seal.
- Attach ½” x 5 1/2″ Evening Evergreen to the right side of the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper with Seal.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the greeting panel to the card base.
- Attach three Pearl Basic Jewels to the upper right corner of the card base.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and enjoyed the the free paper crafting tutorial.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop online for these card-making products.