Are you in the mood for another fall card? When Stampin’ Up! first introduced the new 2023-2025 In Colors, I just knew the color palette would work really well for fall-themed cards, especially the Wild Wheat.
With today’s card, I feature a flap fun fold, Stampin’ Up’s Cheers to the Season Stamp set (Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog), the Wild Wheat In Color Luster Specialty Paper (Annual Catalog), and Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive). Be sure to watch the video below to view step-by-step instructions for creating this handmade greeting card at home.
Cheers to the Season Flap Fold
Here are a few measurements to help you get started:
- Early Espresso cardstock base measuring 5 1/2 x 6, scored at 1 3/4
- Early Espresso 4″ x 4″, scored at 1/2
- Copper Clay: 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 and 5 1/4 x 1 1/2
- Wild Wheat In Color Luster Specialty Paper: 3 x 3 1/2 and 5 x 1 1/4, embossed with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla 5 x 3 3/4
- Leaf image stamped with Copper Clay on Very Vanilla and cut by hand
- Sentiment for inside (Pick of the Patch) stamped with Copper Clay
- Gold Simply Elegant Trim
- Copper Clay In Color Dots
Have a peek inside the card.
Flap Fold Video How To
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then check your email for a confirmation. AWeber wants to be sure you really want to receive my messages.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop from my online store to purchase the products to create this card at home.