Today’s post combines the perennial Christmas in July cards with Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper sale.
I showcase a handful of card samples using Stampin’ Up!’s Evergreen Elegance stamp set. Look for it on page 91 of the Annual Catalog. By itself, the set lends itself to both holiday greeting card making as well as all-occasion card crafting. Buy the set with the Evergreen Border Punch as a bundle and save 10 percent.
In addition, select packages of Stampin’ Up!’s beautiful Designer Series Paper are 15 percent off, including Tidings of Christmas. Use this opportunity to stock up on your favorite papers! The following packages of Designer Series Paper in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog
qualify for the discount:
- Beauty of the Earth
- Bloom Where You are Planted
- In Good Taste
- In the Wild
- Pansy Petals
- Sweet Symmetry
- Tidings of Christmas
- You’re a Peach
This offer ends at 11:59 pm Mountain Time August 2. Begin shopping here
or contact me to help you place your order.
Tidings of Christmas Card Samples
Enjoy these other Tidings of Christmas Card samples that use the Evergreen Elegance stamp set and a variety of other Stampin’ Up! products. Be sure to watch the video (a Facebook live replay) that shows exactly how two of these cards are created.
Tidings of Christmas Card Samples Video
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please let me know how I can help in your paper crafting journey.
Looking for inspiration, free tutorials, and updates on Stampin’ Up! specials and products? Click here to subscribe to my newsletter. I send two to three email newsletters each month, complete with a free tutorial and video.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog has been live for six weeks now. So much new product to play with. I ordered the Picture This Dies and just recently started playing with them. Find them on page 164 of the catalog.
The card above uses the Sweet Strawberry Bundle and the 6 x 6 Brights Designer Series Paper. Be sure to watch the video below showing card samples and how the card above was created.
I thumbed through the catalog, marking pages of stamp sets that would work well with these dies. Today, I share a few other card samples using these dies.
Picture This Dies Card Samples
This card features the Snowflake Wishes stamp set, Evergreen Embossing Folder, and the Pearlescent Specialty Paper. The coordinating colors are Balmy Blue and Night of Navy.
The images in the Lovely You stamp set fit perfectly in the circles created by the Picture This Dies. I also used the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (a hostess choice available for $18 with Stampin’ Rewards. This is a great value: 48 12 x 12 sheets of double-sided paper with black and white designs on one side and colorful images on the other).
Here, I show a sample using the rectangle version of the dies using Stampin’ Up!’s Nothing Better Than stamp set and Pattern Party Designer Series Paper.
All of the little die cut images from the Hats Off Bundle fit perfectly in the circles. It creates a great masculine card that uses the Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
Looking ahead to Halloween with this design and the Banner Year stamp set.
Picture This Dies Card Samples Video
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please let me know how I can help you in your papercrafting journey.
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month with a free tutorial and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and products.
Click on any of the images below to shop directly from online store:
The holiday countdown begins! Just 10 days until Christmas Day of 2020. You may still be purchasing and wrapping gifts. Or, maybe you’re finished. You might be baking, and you might be creating and sending holiday cards.
And, you might receive a last-minute invitation. Or need a last-minute quick gift. Wine, liqueurs, and sparkling water make great host or spur-of-the-moment gifts. A quick and easy wine bottle tag spruces up the gift. Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating products make this quick, fun, and festive.
Today, I share two different tags. Many of the products can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the holiday mini Be sure to watch the video for visual instructions.
Easy Wine Bottle Tag
- Basic card stock color of your choosing: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, scored at 2 1/4 inches on the horizontal side.
- A piece of coordinating Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 inches. I used Heartwarming Hugs for the tag on the left and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper for the tag on the right.
- 1 /2 inch circle punch to create the hole for hanging.
- Detailed Trio punch for rounding the edges.
- Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (left) and Christmas Gleaming and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (right).
Please note: Many of the products in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog retire. Stampin’ Up! announced a Year-End Closeout Sale last week. Check the list which includes some products up to 50 percent off. But supplies are limited, so some availability may be limited.
Check out the video for visual instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop my online store 24/7.
Enjoy this free Gift Wrapped card tutorial.
I’m always looking for quick and easy cards to make. Stampin’ Up!’s stamp sets and coordinating punches offer a lot of choices. The Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch are great options. They were available in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Many products from this catalog are being retired, including this stamp set and punch.
(Note: I’m sorry to say this bundle, stamp set and punch has sold out. I’ll be selling this retired bundle personally beginning January 5. Contact me for details.)
Be sure to check the clearance sale. Get your favorites and deals before they’re gone.
Gift Wrapped Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (153527), Gold Cards and Envelopes (153532), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Rich Razzleberry (147091), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Pearl Basic Jewels (144129), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154898), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 3” x 3”
- Plaid Tidings DSP (Rich Razzleberry Design as shown above) – 3” x 3”
- Fold one of the Gold Cards in half on the score line.
- Heat emboss one of the bows from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Gold Embossing Powder onto the Very Vanilla 3” x 3” piece. Punch it out with coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Using the largest stitched square, die cut the shape from the Plaid Tidings DSP.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink on the Gold Card front, near the bottom of the card.
- Adhere die cut square (at an angle) in the middle of the card with either Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the bow to the top of the square with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Color a selection of five Pearl Basic Jewels with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend.
- Place the jewels on the card front.
Here are the clearance items. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.
Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog goes live January 5, 2021. You can order oodles of new products. The catalog offers brand-new stamp sets, dies, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more. You’ll love it!
(A PDF copy of the catalog posts January 5. Have you purchased from me in the past year? I’m sending printed copies of both the mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Don’t have a demonstrator? I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Contact me. I’ll send catalog copies.)
Quite Curvy Bundle Card Samples
Stampin’ Up! released a sneak peek and preorder for the Quite Curvy. This bundle helps you celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more. It’s designed for a variety of special occasions. The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
I’m sharing five Quite Curvy Bundle card samples made with the bundle products. Samples created by my friend and team member Theresa Huffman.
Don’t miss the limited release of the coordinating Curvy Christmas Photopolymer stamp set.
It’s available only through January 4.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle offers a great value for $70.50.
Here’s what’s included:
- Quite Curvy stamp set-12 photopolymer stamps
- Curvy Dies-10 dies
- Curvy Christmas stamp set-13 photopolymer stamps
- Classic Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper-48 sheets
Thanks for stopping today! I appreciate your support of my small business.
Be sure to check the Year-End Clearance Sale and Clearance Rack!
Click on any of the links below to go directly to my online store to purchase the products discussed in today’s post.