Here’s a gift card holder video and instructions using Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley.
I’m smitten with Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. See this post where I show five cards I created with it. I also detail the products included in the medley. The last post centered around cards. This post shares a quick and easy gift card holder. It can also be used to gift cash! Be sure to watch the video below. It’s a replay of a Facebook Live I recorded on my Facebook business page.
How it Goes Together
Here are the details:
- Any piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper cut to 8 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. (I love that you can get three gift card holders from one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock, with scraps to spare.)
- On the long side, score the card stock at 2 1/2 inches and 6 1/2 inches.
- Adhere Stampin’ Up!’s Tear and Tape to each side of the “bigger” section to make a pocket. Be sure to put the tape close to the edges so the gift card fits well.
- Decorate the two front flaps with any Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches and 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches.
- Include a sentiment with your choice of greeting to suit your occasions. In my example, I used the birthday sentiment from the Boho Indigo set in conjunction with the Stitched Shapes (circle) and scallop from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the gift card holder. Make sure you only put adhesive on the top of the holder. (You don’t want to seal it shut!)
- I used small, self-adhesive Velcro circles to keep the holder closed.
Gift Card Holder Video
I hope you enjoy this quick video. Be sure to join me Tuesday mornings at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time on my business Facebook page for other live videos. I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, too.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by today.
Today, I’m showing you 5 Boho Indigo Card Samples.
Look on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It features a gorgeous medley of products called Boho Indigo. I love Night of Navy (and now Misty Moonlight, too). The 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper calls to me. (In fact, I’ve already ordered a refill.)
Boho Indigo Product Medley
The medley sells for $70 and includes a host of really fun elements:
- An 11-piece photopolymer stamp set with four sentiments: Such Happy News, Thank You, A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue.
- The 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies.
- 48 sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (8 each of 6 double-sided designs).
- Very Vanilla 6 x 6 dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs).
- Die cuts with gold foil accents (2 each of 3 designs).
- Night of Navy 1/2 inch Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards).
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4 inch pleated ribbon (10 yards).
- Paper flowers (20 each in 2 sizes).
Get a refill kit (which includes the designer series paper, the dry embossed sheets, six sheets of die cuts, and 40 flowers) for $23.
You will need Night of Navy and/or Misty Moonlight ink, card stock (Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and/or Very Vanilla or Whisper White) and your choice of adhesives to get started.
Once I started creating, the ideas just kept flowing. I’m sharing just 5 Boho Indigo card samples today. At first, I tried to create with what came in the medley. That can be done easily. But with a table full of scraps, I quickly added other elements to stretch this medley even further. Some of the items I pulled in include Stampin’ Up!’s Gold Foil, additional die cuts, Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, a couple of punches, and additional sentiments.
This medley provides such fun and complementary products. I have a ton of other project ideas in my head and can’t wait to create them on paper.
I hope you enjoy the samples. Please let me know if you have any questions about this medley or any other paper crafting products. I’m happy to help. Click on any of the graphics below to shop from my online store 24/7.
Supplies used to Create These Cards
Sharing a birthday card using Stampin’ Up!’s So Sentimental stamp set.
Yikes, I peeked at July’s calendar! A ton of birthdays popped up! And, two of them take place July 1.
What do you do when you need a bunch of cards in a hurry? You use a sketch, a blank sample, found online or on Pinterest. Then, you fill in the blanks. So easy!
I’m using this current sketch.
So Sentimental Birthday
I grabbed Stampin’ Up”s So Sentimental stamp set and coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The So Sentimental Bundle is $48.50. Read below to see how you can get it free through June 30.
Here’s what I used to make this quick and easy birthday card, perfect for men and women.
- Calypso Coral card stock base, cut at 5/12 inches by 8 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches
- Playing with Patterns 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, cut at 3 x 4 1/4
- Night of Navy, cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Whisper White scrap die cut with label from Stitched So Sweetly
- Night of Navy 1 x 5, trimmed with Banner Triple Punch on each end
- Basic pearls colored with Calypso Coral and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends
This design helped me create a stack of cards to get in the mail.
Get a Free Bundle
Through the end of the day tomorrow, June 30, 2020, you could select this this bundle free. Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit for $99 + tax (it’s all shipped free). Select $125 worth of ANY Stampin’ Up! product AND choose a free bundle, whether it be a stamp/punch bundle or a stamp/die bundle. (Most Starter Kits also include a free past Paper Pumpkin kit.)
After this purchase, you receive a 20 percent discount on future purchases. No need to host parties or workshops or even sell to other people. Just enjoy the discount. There’s no risk. There’s nothing to lose.
In addition to product, you become a part of a larger stamping community. You can join my group, Kim’s Paper Krafters, where we share card samples, have card swaps, and celebrate accomplishments. As a member of Stampin’ Up!, you receive sneak peeks of new catalogs and an opportunity to order early.
Here’s a link to start the joining process. Contact me if you have questions.
Thanks for stopping by today.
It’s always sad when Stampin’ Up! releases its last-chance list, its announcement of retiring products. But we know something has to go to make way for new and awesome offerings in the upcoming Annual Catalog which goes live June 3, 2020.And, I’m telling you, the catalog is fabulous. (Demonstrators received their first peek at the new catalog today! Let me know if you want to join and get the same perks!)
This card features a number of products that won’t be around much longer, including the Perennial Birthday stamp set, the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, and the 2018-2020 In Colors of Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, and Blueberry Bushel. Think stamp pads, ink refills, card stock, coordinating Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more.
Click here to see the entire list of retiring goodies from the Annual Catalog. It includes stamp sets, ink, Designer Series Paper, framelits, punches, embossing folders, ribbons, embellishments, adhesives, and more. If there’s something you want, I encourage you to order it sooner rather than later. Several items have already sold out. Some of the items on the list are also discounted!
Click here to see the list of retiring product from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog.
Order directly from my online store at: kimquade.stampinup.net or contact me directly to place your order! I’d love to help!
Just a couple of quick notes:
- The Stampin’ Blends are not retiring; they are just being repacked. Single light and dark options will not be available in the new catalog, so if you need replacement singles, order them now.
- The Layering Circles, Squares, and Rectangles are also not being retired, but they are being repackaged for the next catalog.
Stampin’ Up’s stamp positioning tool, the Stamparatus, helped me achieve the fun design on the front of this card. This tool is a must-have for rubber stamping. It helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage. It works well with cling stamps and photopolymer stamps.
The Stamparatus was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want: two strong magnets to help keep the paper in place; a foam mat for use with photopolymer stamps; rulers on two sides for quick measuring; two open edges so you can use larger paper; two reversible plates for four sides to work with; and magnet storage area. Additional accessories include grid paper, a deluxe foam mat, and a cool carry bag.
Watch this video to learn more about the hinge-stamping technique.
Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase the items discussed in today’s post!
I’m offering a FREE three-card, card kit and bonus 3D project with purchase to help you get started stamping!
Stampin’ Up!’s Darling Label Punch Box
Are you looking to add to your crafting supplies and get a cute box with it? Do you want to get started stamping? Do you need a few basic supplies?
Darling Label Punch Box
Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog offers many awesome kits, including the Darling Label Punch Box packaged in a beautiful gold-foil decorated box. The Darling Label Punch Box is $45 and comes with:
- A six-piece photopolymer stamp set that includes sentiments for birthdays, congratulations, thinking of you, thank you, and more.
- A clear stamp block.
- Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spots.
- Darling Label Punch.
- An 8 x 8 tin, perfect for storing your stamping supplies or gifting to that special someone.
When you purchase this fun-filled tin, I’ll send you — FREE — the ingredients (card bases, card stock, and embellishments) and instructions to make three cards using the goodies in the box. I’m also including a bonus 3D project! Use the link above or go to kimquade.stampinup.net and click Shop Now. Use item #146855. Be sure to insert the Host Code: 3D9NUZPR. (I won’t be sending adhesives, so be sure you have Glue Dots and/or SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals on hand or include them in your order.)
Or make any purchase of $45 or more from my online store and use Host Code: 3D9NUZPR, and I’ll send you the card kit FREE.
Stampin’ Up! offers a variety of all-inclusive kits. Contact me and I’ll help you find a kit and/or products to help you create.
Thanks for stopping by today. Click on the link below and go directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7. Be sure to use the Host Code: 3D9NUZPR and spend a minimum of $45 to get a free card kit (and bonus 3D project) from me in the mail.
Remember to check the Clearance Rack!
PS: Next week, Stampin’ Up! announces a list of retiring products. A couple of things have already sold out. If there’s something you want, buy it now! Don’t miss out!