For this card above, I:
- stamped the background stamping, using the Stamparatus, with Versamark Ink onto Real Red cardstock
- sprinkled White Embossing Powder over the image
- heated it with the heat gun
- die cut with a scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- layered it on Basic White card stock embossed with the Star-Crossed Embossing Folder
- Adhered it to a piece of Real Red card stock
- Stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink and used dimensionals to pop it up on the front of the card
- Added my very favorite Red Rhinestones
Candy Canes Heat Embossing
Enjoy a few additional card samples!
Please enjoy this Facebook Live replay showing how I created the card at the top of the post.
Start with Savings/Starter Kit Special
If you like this stamp as much as I do, you can add it to your Starter Kit! There’s a great deal in progress for Stampin’ Up!’s kit through November 30. You choose $125 worth of any product for just $75. And, shipping is free. This is a great low-cost, low-risk opportunity to get a taste for what Stampin’ Up! is all about. You’re not required to host parties, workshops, or classes; just enjoy your discount and all of the other benefits: including access to a members-only Facebook group filled with a ton of card sample ideas, the chance to attend demonstrator events and participate in exclusive pre-orders, and more.
But perhaps the best part is becoming part of a larger community of creators who share the love of crafting. I just experienced a family emergency, and was overwhelmed with the love, support, prayers and cards from the people on my team. I feel so blessed to have met them all.
There’s nothing to lose. Click here to give it a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the project.
Looking for more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter here. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! updates.