Please enjoy this Butterfly Brilliance free tutorial.
While the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies will be available in Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new catalog, the sneak peek is available now. Purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle and receive a 10 percent discount. The coordinating 6 x 6 Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper are available while supplies last. Be sure to watch the video (a Facebook Live replay) to see all of the pieces in action. I’m especially loving the Rainbow Glimmer Paper from Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Butterfly Brilliance Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Butterfly Brilliance (155092), Art Gallery (154421)
- PAPER – Bermuda Bay (131197), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Rainbow Glimmer (153056)
- INK – Versamark (102283), Blackberry Bliss (147092)
- OTHER –Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Brilliant Wings Dies (155523), Classic Label Punch (141941), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154877), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Bermuda Bay – 8 ½” 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 5 ¼” 4”, scrap
- Vellum – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Rainbow Glimmer – select pieces in desired color patterns
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Bermuda Bay cardstock in half.
- Ink the Butterfly Brilliance stamp with Versamark and stamp on the 5 ¼” x 4” Bermuda Bay cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut the Vellum Cardstock with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front with a few Glue Dots placed strategically so they can’t be seen when the butterfly is in place.
- Die cut three of the butterflies from the Rainbow Glimmer Paper, including the largest one and two of the smaller ones.
- Using the tip of the Paper Snips to put Glue Dots on the back side of the butterflies.
- Place the largest butterfly on the Vellum circle. Arrange the other butterflies on the card.
- Stamp the thank you sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Bermuda scrap. Punch with Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere the punched sentiment to the front of the card as shown above.
- Color two small Pearl Basic Jewels with the Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend.
- Place one each of the colored pearls on each side of the sentiment.