Welcome to the Stampers Dozen March Blog Hop! Thanks so much for joining us. This month, we feature handmade greeting cards and projects with a birthday theme. Be sure to visit all of the stampers participating in the hop to get great paper crafting inspiration. Find the list of hoppers at the end of this post.
Where do you gain your paper crafting inspiration? Pinterest? YouTube? Blogs? Magazines? For today’s card, I was inspired by a mystery card created by my team member and friend, Theresa Huffman. At our recent virtual team meeting, she gave us the measurements to create a card similar to the one below. (Scroll down to see the masculine card I created during the event.)
Brilliant Wings Birthday Card
This fun sketch lends itself to a variety of stamp sets, dies, punches, and Designer Series Papers.
For this card, I used:
- Stampin’ Up!’s Brilliant Wings Dies (Annual Catalog page 169)
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (Annual Catalog page 131). The bottom pieces measures 5 1/4″ x 4″. The top layer measures 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- 2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper (Parakeet Party)
- The largest circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies (Annual Catalog page 175)
- Sentiment from Art Gallery Stamp Set (Annual Catalog page 39). Heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Parakeet Party 1/8*’ Metallic Woven Ribbon (Annual Catalog page 146)
Here’s the card I created during the mystery stamping event.
The card above uses the Brewed for You Bundle and the He’s the Man 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. Find both in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog.
Watch the video below to see how a similar card with the same layout is created.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Be sure to visit all of the talented stampers to find an array of birthday card inspiration.
Stampers Dozen Blog Hop Participants
Click on any of the graphics below to shop online for the paper crafting products used to create the first card.