How are you liking Stampin’ Up!’s Beautiful Balloons Bundle? I find it fun and easy to work with. Look for it beginning on page 14 of the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Today, I share another free tutorial for creating a card with the elements from this suite of products.
Beautiful Balloons Congrats
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beautiful Balloons Bundle (161457)
- PAPER – Berry Burst Cardstock (144243) Thick Basic White Cardstock (1592296), Basic White Cardstock (159276), Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (161449)
- INK – Bubble Bath (161664), Berry Burst (147143)
- OTHER – Baker’s Twine Essential Pack (155475), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Berry Burst Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”, 4 ¼” x ¾”
- Thick Basic White Cardstock – 8 ½” x 4 ¼”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 2”
- DSP – 4 ½” x 3”
- White Bakers’ Twine – 6”
- With the Thick Basic White Cardstock base folded in half, stamp the long ribbon stamp four times, staggering, with the Bubble Bath ink.
- Attach the DSP to the Berry Burst 3 ¼” x 4 ¾” Cardstock. Glue all to card front, centering this piece.
- Die cut the 4 ¼” x ¾” Berry Burst Cardstock with the fringe die. Attach to card front, as shown above.
- Stamp the large balloon image with Bubble Bath ink on the 3” x 2” Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the “You Did It” sentiment directly on top of the balloon with Berry Burst ink.
- Die cut the balloon.
- Using Stamin’ Dimensionals, attach the balloon to the card front on top of the fringe.
- Tie a bow with the White Baker’s Twine and attach it to the balloon with a Glue Dot.
Thanks so much for visiting today. Love this bundle? Here are some other posts featuring it. Just click on the links below to visit the page.
Another Beautiful Balloons Free Tutorial
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, paper crafting video, and Stampin’ Up! news and updates. Click here. Then watch your inbox for a message from AWevber. They just want to confirm you want to receive my messages.
Click on any of the product photos below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the supplies needed to create this card.