A Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year stamp set.
I chose Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year photopolymer stamp set as one of my first purchases. Look for it on page 65 of the August-December Mini Catalog. I purchased it because it includes both sentiments for a host of holidays. It works for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. It’s worth the $17 investment. Purchase it in a bundle with the Banners Pick a Punch and receive a 10 percent discount on the pair.
This card also features a fun fold. Be sure to watch the video below showing how I created this card.
I also used these additional products to make it:
- Heartwarming Hug Designer Series Paper
- Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Layering Circles Dies
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Real Red Card Stoick
- Old Olive and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads
Banner Year Christmas Card Video
Stampin’ Up!’s Get & Go Promotion
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.