Stampin’ Up!”s Wrapped in Plaid Suite offers an awesome collection of products for your holiday and Christmas card crafting. With a stamp set, the Pine Tree Punch, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more, all of the products coordinate to make crafting easy and fun. I just made 30 of this card for my sister.
Here is a free tutorial for creating this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS –Perfectly Plaid (149418)
- PAPER – Cherry Cobbler (119685), Shaded Spruce (146981), Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149596,) Gold Foil Sheets (132622), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Shaded Spruce (147088), Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- OTHER – Pine Tree Punch (149521), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Layering Circles (141705), Linen Thread (1041990, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Paper Snips (103579), Die Cut Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼” – score and fold at 5 ½”
- Gold Foil – 5 ½” x 4 ¼” and two, 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Shaded Spruce scraps
- Whisper White – 2 ½” x 1”
- Adhere the 5 ¼” x 4” sheet of Gold Foil onto the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Adhere the 5” x 3 ¾” piece of Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 DSP onto the Gold Foil.
- Die cut both the Scallop Circle and Stitched Circle Label from the Gold Foil.
- Layer the Stitched Circle onto the scallop circle using Glue Dots or SNAIL.
- Stamp two trees with Shaded Spruce ink onto the Shaded Spruce scraps. Punch with Pine Tree Punch.
- Stamp one tree with Shaded Spruce ink onto the Whisper White scrap. Punch with Pine Tree Punch.
- Using Glue Dots, affix the white cardstock tree in the middle of the gold circles. Place a Shaded Spruce cardstock tree on each side of the white tree, overlapping the trees slightly.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment onto a white scrap measuring 2 ½” x 1” with Cherry Cobbler ink. Position it close to the right edge to leave room for the bow.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, pop up the sentiment on top of the trees.
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread. Use a Glue Dot to add the bow to the left of the sentiment. Add to card.
- Add a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the top of the middle tree.
Click any of the photo links below to be taken directly to my online store to purchase the products used to create this card.
Thanks for stopping by today.