My January calendar shows a ton of birthdays. I need to make a stack of cards and get them in the mail. I pulled out Stampin’ Up’s Blessings of Home stamp set, now available in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Below, I offer a free tutorial and include 14 additional card samples using this stamp set and coordinating Flowers of Home Dies. (Purchase the Blessings of Home stamp set and Flowers of Home Dies as a bundle and receive a 10 percent discount.) See this post for another card and video using products from the Blessings of Home Bundle.
Blessings of Home Birthday
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Blessings of Home (157390)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Night of Navy Card Stock (100867
- INK – Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER – Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Night of Navy Stampin’ Bends Combo Pack (154891), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 4 ¼” x 3”
- Very Vanilla – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 4 ½” x 3 ¼”, 3 ¾” x ½”
- Die cut the 4 ½” x 3 ¼” piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that measures 4” x 3”.
- Stamp the smaller flower bouquet from the Blessings of Home stamp set onto the above die cut piece with Night of Navy ink.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere this piece to the 4 ¼” x 3” piece of Night of Navy Card Stock.
- Emboss one of the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Fold the Night of Navy base in half and adhere the embossed piece to the front of the card.
- Add the stamped and layered image to the top of the card.
- Stamp the birthday sentiment with Night of Navy ink on the 3 ¾” x ½” Very Vanilla Card Stock.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop this up on the card front near the bottom of the card as shown above.
- Color three of the Pear Basic Jewels with the Night of Navy Dark Stampin’ Blends. Add them to the front of the card.
- Stamp a portion of the flower image with Night of Navy ink onto the remaining Very Vanilla Card Stock. Adhere to the center of the card.
Blessings of Home Card Samples
Please enjoy this other card samples created by members of my team, Kim’s Paper Krafers, for a recent swap during Stampin’ Up!’s virtual gathering. I hope you find some papercrafting inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I’d love to help you with your paper crafting journey. Contact me for catalogs and for schedules of local area classes in Mesa, Arizona.
Please subscribe to my free email newsletter by clicking here. I send to to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, a video, and Stampin’ Up! updates and special.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: