February is the month of love. Be ready for Valentine’s Day. Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Conversations Bundle makes it easy to create a great variety of cards for everyone in your life.
Purchase the Sweet Conversations stamp set and the coordinating Sweet Hearts Dies together and save 10 percent. See a host of other card samples in this post. Find this on pages 8-11 in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Sweet Conversations Valentine Card
This card uses:
- Thick Basic White card stock base
- Real Red card stock layer measuring 5 1/4 x 4 inches, run through the Gingham Embossing Folder
- Basic White card stock piece measuring 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, die cut with the largest rectangle scallop die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Use Blending Brush to apply a light Real Red background
- Tag die cut from the Sweet Talk 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Heart stamped in Real Red ink on white card stock, die cut with coordinating heart
- Happy Valentine’s Day stamped in Real Red ink
- Tie a small bow with the Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon. Adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Add a few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Please enjoy this video (Facebook live replay) showing how this card goes together.
Remember, SaleABration continues through February 28. Earn your choice of free, exclusive stamp sets and Designer Series Paper packages with minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping). This is a great way to add to your paper crafting supplies and get more for your money.
Click here to view the SaleABration brochure. Be sure to place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Looking for more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! updates. Click here.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.