Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2023 Mini Catalog offers a great variety of brand-new bundles. Purchase a stamp set in conjunction with the coordinating dies or punch and receive a 10 percent discount. This is a great way to maximize your value.
Today, I feature a card using several brand-new products from this min catalog including the Something Fancy Bundle, the Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, and the coordinating Petal Park Builder Punch.
Please enjoy this free tutorial offering step-by-step instructions to make this thank you card.
Something Fancy Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Something Fancy Bundle (160425)
- PAPER – Night of Navy Cardstock (100867), Basic White Cardstock (159276), Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (160559)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER – Petal Park Builder Punch (160576), Night of Navy 3/8” Bordered Ribbon (160581), Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots (160582), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy Cardstock — 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half; scrap
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap
- DSP – 5 ¼” x 4” (Petal Pink dotted design), 4 ¾” x 3 ½” (Balmy Blue dotted design), punched Petal Pink and Balmy Blue flowers from DSP
- Ribbon – 20”
- Stamp the thank you sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the scrap piece of Basic White. Die cut with image shown above. At the same time, die cut the larger nesting image from the Night of Navy scrap. Adhere the two pieces together.
- Glue the 4 ¾” x 3 ½” DSP to the 5 ¼” x 4” DSP.
- Wrap the Night of Navy 3/8” Bordered Ribbon around this piece and tie a bow, fashioning it toward the left-hand side of the card.
- Adhere all to the Night of Navy base.
- With Stamin’ Dimensionals, add the sentiment to the card front, straddling the ribbon, snuggling the left side near the bow.
- Add the punched flowers to the top left and bottom right of the sentiment with Glue Dots as shown above.
- Using the Take Your Pick Tool, add the Night of Navy and Petal Pink Adhesive-Backed Milky Dot gems to the flower centers.
- Glue the white cardstock to the inside of the card.
Here are a couple of other versions of this same greeting card. I just love how changing the Designer Series Paper designs gives the card just a little different look.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you’re inspired to create this handmade card. Click here to see a fun fold (z fold) card that uses the Regency Park Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Petal Park Builder Punch.
Newsletter Sign Up
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a card-making tutorial, paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here and then check your email for a note from AWeber. They want to confirm you wish to receive my emails.
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this handmade card.
Love the cards and the colors!!!
Thank you! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!