From the moment I saw the Hats Off Bundle in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog, I knew I needed it in my collection. I figured I would use it a lot for my husband’s family — a family of avid baseball fans. It’s been rewarding to create hats for everyone’s favorite team using the Playful Alphabet Dies.
See this blog post for a sampling of other cards created with the fun bundle.
And, this bundle came to the rescue again as I needed a baby boy card. I was happy to create a fresh and fun looking, handmade greeting card with supplies I actually have on hand.
Playful Alphabet Baby Card
I used the following products for today’s card:
- Hats Off Bundle (#158361). Includes the Hats Off stamp set and Hat Builder Dies. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.
- Stitched with Whimsy Dies (#155314)
- Playful Alphabet Dies (#152806)
- Subtles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack (#155229) — Balmy Blue pattern
- Foam Adhesive Sheets (#141825) — these are used to “pop” up the letters and give them some depth.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I’m a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Mesa, Arizona, where I teach classes and host special events. I’d love to have you join me in class or on my team or even for my weekly Facebook live held each Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time.
Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other paper crafting projects. I’d love to help. Looking for more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three emails each month that include a tutorial, video, updates on Stampin’ Up! sales and promotions, and special subscriber offers.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online Stampin’ Up! store.