Welcome to Team Stamp It’s February Blog Hop! Thanks so much for joining us. This month, we feature all things spring. Visit all of the stampers participating in the blog hop to gather inspiration for your spring paper crafting. Leave a comment on each blog with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win the Sit Stay Relax Host Stamp Set.
Petal Park Bundle for Spring
For me, spring says flowers. And, when it comes, to flowers, Stampin’ Up! offers an awesome variety of flower-themed stamps, patterned paper, and coordinating dies and punches. I chose to showcase the Petal Park Bundle (Petal Park Stamp Set and Petal Park Builder Punch — buy them together and save 10 percent) and the coordinating Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Find these paper crafting products beginning on page 30 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. I also designed this card with a different opening. (See the photo below.)
Here are a few details about this card:
- Mango Melody base measures 5/12″ x 4 1/4″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper measures 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Mango Melody for front measures 9 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ and is scored at 4 3/4″ to make a “mini” card that attaches to card front
- Two pieces of Basic White measure 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and one 3/4″ x 4 1/4 for the sentiment
- Sentiment from Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set. (Just a note: This set is available free with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping during SaleABration which ends February 28, 2023. Be sure to place an order and choose it as your free item before it’s no longer available.)
- “Sprinkles” stamp from Beautifully Happy Stamp Set (free during SaleABration with a $100 order)
- Ink includes Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, and Mango Melody.
- Added Adhesive-Backed Milky Gems
The Petal Park Stamp sets features the two-step stamping technique. Click here to see a post for another card sample and instructional video using this bundle.
Here’s another fun card sample using this same design. The card below uses two SaleABration products — Thanks a Bunch stamp set and Dandy Designs 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (available free only through February 28, 2023, with minimum purchases).
Thanks so much for visiting today. Just a reminder to check out all of the other cards and projects using the list at the end of the post. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. Congrats to last month’s winner: Cindy Knarr!
Blog Hop Participants
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly from my online store.