Welcome to Team Stamp its August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you joined us. This month, we feature projects suitable for fall. I can’t believe it’s that time already! Be sure to visit all of the blogs. Leave a comment for a chance to win a Confetti Birthday Card Kit. Look for a list of hoppers at the end of this post.
Inked Botanicals for Fall
For today’s card, I used a handful of different Stampin’ Up! products. Here’s a list to help you get started.
- Calypso Coral base measuring 8 1/2 x 4 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (cut at 5 1/4 x 4) found in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog
- Vellum card stock measuring 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Leaves from Season of Chic stamp set (Annual Catalog) stamped in the coordinating colors of Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, and Lost Lagoon and die cut with Chic Dies.
- Sentiment stamped from Pick of the Patch Bundle (available beginning September 6, 2023, from Stampini’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog) stamped in Lost Lagoon on Very Vanilla card stock.
- Calypso Coral 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim (available beginning September 6, 2023, from Stampini’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog) .
- Lost Lagoon Gems from Tinsel Gems Three-Pack (Annual Catalog).
I love all of the designs in the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. But I saved this design to use specifically on fall-themed cards. The leaves and colors lend themselves well for this. I hope you agree!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to leave a comment. You could win a Confetti Birthday Card Kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Karen Halterman
Click on any of the links below to see what other crafters have created:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
Click on any of the graphics below to shop for the ingredients to create this card at home.