Be sure to watch the video below to learn about the Friendly Flamingo Mirror Technique.
Stampin’ Up!’s Stamparatus, a unique stamp positioning tool, is a must-have for any craft room. Its uses are many and varied. It:
- helps you get the image straight every time;
- allows you to re-stamp an image if it’s not dark enough or not all of it appeared;
- makes it easy to create multiples quickly and easily;
- is gentle on arthritic hands; and
- lends itself to a variety of fun techniques such a hinge-step stamping, two-step stamping, the mirror/reflection technique and more.
Today’s card features the Friendly Flamingo stamp set and the Stamparatus. It’s a Valentine/love card using the mirror/reflection technique. Be sure to watch the attached video below.
The Stamparatus costs $49. With just an additional small purchase, you qualify for a free SaleABration item.
This is Stampiin’ Up!’s most exciting sale of the year. Earn free products with $50 and $100 purchases (before tax and shipping.) Choose from nine different products which include exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, and a stamp set/paper combination. Take this opportunity to get free items and stock up an array of beautiful paper. Begin shopping here.
Have a long wish list? Consider the purchase of Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of ANY product (it’s shipped free) for only $99 + tax. In addition, during Sale-A-Bration you receive FIVE packages of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper free. That’s 200 sheets of patterned paper free (a $50 value). After purchasing the Starter Kit, you receive a 20 percent discount on future purchases. No need to host parties or workshops (unless you want to). Just enjoy the discount.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit
1. The discount! 20% off products!
2. Early release and preordering opportunities.
3. Extra income while doing something you love.
4. Access to the Stampin’ Up! website.
5. My exclusive team Facebook page, Zoom meetings, and in-person gatherings (hopefully back in 2021).
6. Fun team challenges for ideas and monthly recognition with my Crazy Cash program.
7. Exclusive Facebook Page with Stampin’ Up!
8. My team training and one-on-one training to help you get started and continue successfully.
9. Earn Stampin’ Rewards toward products you love by hosting in-person and online workshops. (Definitely not required. Do as much or as little as like! Your choice.)
10. Share your love of Stampin’ Up! products with others as you build your business with Stampin’ Up! and ME, your team leader.
Click here to start the process!
SaleABration ends February 28, so be sure to get your freebies before they’re gone.
Friendly Flamingo Mirror Technique Video
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to help you with your paper crafting journey.