Since moving to Arizona more than a year and a half ago, I’ve become fascinated with the cactus here in the desert. The varieties amaze me as well as the different blooms each exhibits.
Imagine my excitement when I saw the Flowering Cactus Product Medley in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. The stamp set, coordinating dies, and designer series paper make it easy to send tailored greetings from this part of the world. It sells for $70. A refill is also available.
So I just had to make a Valentine card using this fun medley.
Flowering Cactus Valentine Card
- Old Olive base
- Real Red layer cut at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Designer Series Paper cut at 3 x 3
- Crumb Cake cut at 3 x 1 3/4
- Old Olive strip measuring 3 3/4 inches x 3/4 inches and embossed with piece from die cuts
- Heart stamped in Real Red and punched with Kiss Punch
- Cactus stamped in Old Olive and die cut with coordinating die
- Sentiment from Meant to Be stamp set (Annual Catalog) in Real Red ink
Here’s a cute little mini card love note created with the stamp set and dies. It fits perfectly in one of Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 3 envelopes. Tuck it under someone’s pillow or in a lunch box.
Sale-A-Bration is Ongoing
When you purchase the product medley for $70, you receive your choice of a free level one item from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration brochure. This promotion runs through February 28.
With minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping), you earn FREE exclusive stamp sets or designer series paper. It’s a perfect opportunity to add to your collection of paper crafting supplies without breaking the bank.
Have a long wish list? Consider the purchase of Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of ANY product (it’s shipped free) for only $99 + tax. In addition, during Sale-A-Bration you receive FIVE packages of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper free. That’s 200 sheets of patterned paper free (a $50 value). After purchasing the Starter Kit, you receive a 20 percent discount on future purchases. No need to host parties or workshops (unless you want to). Just enjoy the discount.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit
1. The discount! 20% off products!
2. Early release and preordering opportunities.
3. Extra income while doing something you love.
4. Access to the Stampin’ Up! website.
5. My exclusive team Facebook page, Zoom meetings, and in-person gatherings (hopefully back in 2021).
6. Fun team challenges for ideas and monthly recognition with my Crazy Cash program.
7. Exclusive Facebook Page with Stampin’ Up!
8. My team training and one-on-one training to help you get started and continue successfully.
9. Earn Stampin’ Rewards toward products you love by hosting in-person and online workshops. (Definitely not required. Do as much or as little as like! Your choice.)
10. Share your love of Stampin’ Up! products with others as you build your business with Stampin’ Up! and ME, your team leader.
Click here to start the process!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about product or projects. I’d love to help you on your paper crafting journey.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: kimquade.stampinup.net.