if you’re looking for a versatile die set, Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new Countryside Corners Dies fits that wish list. Find it on page 156 of the new Annual Catalog.
These dies work well for layering, for sentiments, as frames, and much more. Click here to see how I used the dies to create a fun and easy treat packet.
In today’s post, I share a pocket card I created with these dies. I made it for a card swap with my team.
Countryside Corners Pocket Card
Here are some measurements to help you make this card at home. (Also, be sure to watch the quick video below. I offer stamp-by-step instructions.)
- Night of Navy card stock base measures 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White card stock base measures 5 1/4″ x 4″. Embossed with Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use the largest Countryside Corner Die to die cut a piece from your choice of Designer Series Paper.
- Score this piece 1 1/2 inches from the top, fold, and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the backside of your design — only on the sides and bottom. Do not glue the top.
- You’ve created a pocket.
- I added a bow with the Balmy Blue Variegated Ribbon.
Now, make a tag insert.
- Use the third largest die to die cut a piece of Balmy Blue card stock.
- My sentiment comes from Stampn’ Up!’s Go To Greetings stamp set. Stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- I added a flower created with the Petal Park Bundle (stamped in Night of Navy ink.) Add an Iridescent Pearl in the center of the largest flower.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here to subscribe.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store for the paper crafting products needed to make this pocket card.