Looking for a quick and easy card design? Today’s handmade greeting card fits that request perfectly. I was inspired by a swap card I received at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event this last weekend. This layout and design lends itself to all occasions and all Designer Series Paper packages. (Thank you to Donna Johnson for the inspiration.)
Celebrate Everything Christmas Card
Here are some details:
- Thick Basic White card stock measures 8 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches and is scored at 4 1/4 inches
- Shaded Spruce layer measures 5 1/4 inches x 4 inches
- Basic White piece (5 inches x 3 3/4 inches) embossed with the Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder
- Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper measures 1 1/2 inches x 3 1/4 inches — two pieces
- Shaded Spruce layers are cut at 1 3/4 inches x 3 1/2 inches — two pieces
- Basic White for sentiment is 2 3/8 x 1 inch and Shaded Spruce layer is 2 5/8 inches x 1 1/4 inches
- Sentiment in Polished Pink from the Framed & Festive Stamp Set
- Colored Pearl Basic Jewels with Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends
The “falala” sentiment adds a fun and whimsical element to this creation. It comes from Stampin’ Up!’s Framed & Festive stamp set. This set is a special release and is only available through January 4, 2023, or while supplies last.
Click here to read another post and view additional Christmas card samples using this stamp set.
The video below shows how easy it is to create this card. I also show a variety of cards I received from the recent swap. Prepare to be inspired!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, a paper crafting video, and a free card-making tutorial. Click here to subscribe. Then watch your email for a message from AWeber. They want to be sure you wish to receive my emails.
Kim Quade, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Mesa, Arizona
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly for the products used to create this card.