I’ve been having a lot of fun with Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Tails Bundle found on page 33 in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. From treat packets to cards, it lends itself to a variety of projects, including dog sympathy cards.
Purchase the Happy Tails Stamp Set and Dog Builder Punch as a bundle and save 10 percent. The bundle price is $31.50 before shipping and tax. If you’re a dog lover, I know you’ll get your use out of these products.
- The card base is Crumb Cake card stock stamped in Crumb Cake ink with the Crackle Paint background stamp.
- I adhered a scrap piece (3 ½ inches x 2 ¼ inches) of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to the base.
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, measuring 4 x 1 ½ inches, I stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink.
- I punched the dog from Basic Black card card stock and adhered to the Very Vanilla.
- I added a red heart and Black Baker’s Twine.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the Very Vanilla piece.
That’s it! Done!
Remember: Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale of the year is ongoing. You have until March 31 to earn free products with purchases of $50 and $100. Choose from exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, framelits, embossing folders, and more.
To shop for the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card, click on any of the graphic links below. You will go directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7. When you purchase the Happy Tails Bundle from me, I’ll send you two handmade cards I’ve created using this set.
Thanks for stopping by today!