Triple-Time Stamping Technique
The Stampin’ Up! Triple-Time Stamping Technique is fun and creates some unique cards. Have you tried it? This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Tails stamp set that can be found in the Annual Catalog. I just love that this set because it offers a coordinating Dog Builder Punch.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Happy Tails Stamp Set (150631)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Soft Suede Card Stock (120953)
- INK – Memento Black Ink (132708)
- OTHER – Dog Builder Punch (148543), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Combo (147275), Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo (144601), Light Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146874), Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter (144608), Snail Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Soft Suede Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored in half
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4 ¼”, 2” x 3 ¼” and Scrap for the dog
- Soft Suede – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 2 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Using a small amount of Snail Adhesive, attach the 3 Very Vanilla panels together as they would be lined up on the card. Note: Don’t use too much adhesive as these will be taken apart after.
- In the center, stamp the dog and word images. Also, stamp the dog on the scrap piece of Very Vanilla.
- Randomly stamp the paw prints, bones and heart images. Be sure to over lap the panels for the best effect.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends Markers, color in the dog on scrap and the heart images. You don’t need to color the dog stamped in the center of the panels. This was just for placement.
- Gently remove the 3 Very Vanilla panels from each other and reattach them to the coordinating Soft Suede panels with Snail Adhesive.
- Punch out the dog using the Dog Builder Punch and attach it on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today. The ingredients used to create this card can be purchased 24/7 from my online stamping store at: kimquade.stampinup.net. Or click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to each product.
Please let me know if you have questions about the Stampin’ Up! Triple-Time Stamping Technique. It’s fun and can be used with a host of other stamp sets.
Stampin’ Up! Happy Tails Bundle. Item number: 150631. Bundle Price (save 10 percent): $31.50.
I’ve been having a lot of fun with Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Tails Bundle found on page 33 in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. From treat packets to cards, it lends itself to a variety of projects, including dog sympathy cards.
Purchase the Happy Tails Stamp Set and Dog Builder Punch as a bundle and save 10 percent. The bundle price is $31.50 before shipping and tax. If you’re a dog lover, I know you’ll get your use out of these products.
- The card base is Crumb Cake card stock stamped in Crumb Cake ink with the Crackle Paint background stamp.
- I adhered a scrap piece (3 ½ inches x 2 ¼ inches) of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to the base.
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, measuring 4 x 1 ½ inches, I stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink.
- I punched the dog from Basic Black card card stock and adhered to the Very Vanilla.
- I added a red heart and Black Baker’s Twine.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the Very Vanilla piece.
That’s it! Done!
Remember: Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale of the year is ongoing. You have until March 31 to earn free products with purchases of $50 and $100. Choose from exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, framelits, embossing folders, and more.
To shop for the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card, click on any of the graphic links below. You will go directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7. When you purchase the Happy Tails Bundle from me, I’ll send you two handmade cards I’ve created using this set.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Tails Treat Cups
I had a really fun in-home class this week featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Tails Bundle—the stamp set and coordinating Dog Builder Punch. For each class, I love to give everyone a welcome treat. Most often, it includes chocolate. But dogs can’t have chocolate, so I prepared a treat for all of our four-legged friends out there.
This project uses Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Cups. There are 10 undecorated cups in each package for $8.50. That’s a great bargain. You can then decorate them any way you like. To help you add Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the cup, Stampin’ Up! released a PDF template. Contact me, and I’ll send you one via email.
I printed the template (recommended at 100 percent), trimmed out the pattern, placed the pattern over my Designer Series Paper, and then hand cut. I rolled the piece around the cup and adhered with Stampin’ Up!’s Tear and Tape.
For this cup, I used the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, available free as a Sale-A-Bration item with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping). At first look, you might think this paper features only butterflies, but the flip side offers some great basic, black-and-white designs.
For a look at all of the products I used in today’s treat for your pup, look at the thumbnail graphics below. Click on any of them to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.
The Happy Tails Bundle is offered at a 10 percent discount (for $31.50) when you purchase it as a bundle.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’m happy to help!
When I received my first copy of Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog, the first bundle I wanted to order was the Happy Tails stamp set and coordinating Dog Builder Punch. (Buy both and receive a 10 percent discount on the bundle.)
At one time we had a basset hound named Max. He’s no longer with us, but I love dogs. We dog sit for a variety of friends’ dogs from time to time, so I can get my fix that way!
Today, I’m sharing a card I made as a swap for both my team and a leadership retreat. There are a lot of pieces and elements, check them out by viewing the graphics at the end of this post.
In addition to the Happy Tails bundle, I used Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies in conjunction with the All My Love Designer Series Paper as well as the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies and the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. I embossed both Crumb Cake pieces with the Subtles embossing folder. See that cute little heart? The Dog Builder punch offers that little gem.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about the card.
Remember: Sale-A-Bration is going strong. For each $50 and $100 order (before tax and shipping), receive your choice of a free Sale-A-Bration item. Choices include exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, framelits and more. This Friday, February 15, another round of free items will be announced. Stay tuned!