Welcome to our monthly Maui Achievers Blog Hop. We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. We love to hear from you.
Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
These 2021 desktop calendars make great gifts. Easy to make, they can be adorned and embellished with any number of stamps, papers, dies, and/or punches.
These calendars make use of the Daisy Lane stamp found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I l love that this set also coordinates with the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. Also, the calendar on the right uses the Playful Alphabet Dies.
Both feature the Flower & Field 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper which is a free item you can earn from Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming Sale-A-Bration promotion. Beginning January 5, this package of 12 sheets (2 each of 6 double-sided) designs is available free with a $50 purchase. Look for a host of other stamp sets and papers available free with minimum $50 and $100 purchases before tax and shipping.
- Black base measures 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4
- Flower and Field DSP measures 5 1/4 x 4
- Bumblebee is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 for both the top and bottom pieces
- Black mat for the Post It Note measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Desktop Calendar Video
Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment below and click to receive updates when I add a new post.
Be sure to visit all of the blog on the hop for a host of paper crafting inspiration.
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used for Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s December Blog Hop. We’re excited to share our New Year’s themed cards and projects with you. Visit all of the blogs on the hop using the link at the end of the post. Be sure to leave a comment on each one. You could win a Simply Citrus Card Kit. Use the hashtag #stampitcontest.
Happy New Year 2021
I know I’m looking forward to putting 2020 behind me and moving onto the new year. And, I wanted my new year’s card to reflect the joy and anticipation of a fresh start! In the past, I’ve gravitated toward the black and silver combinations and black and gold combinations.
Today’s card features one of the many designs from the Playing with Patterns 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Find it in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The sheet I chose speaks “confetti” and celebration.
I also used an assortment of other Stampin’ Up! products:
I hope you’ve enjoyed my new year’s card! Please leave me a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. Visit all of the blogs on the hop to gain inspiration for your own paper crafting projects.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Michael Haugland.
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used
The holiday countdown begins! Just 10 days until Christmas Day of 2020. You may still be purchasing and wrapping gifts. Or, maybe you’re finished. You might be baking, and you might be creating and sending holiday cards.
And, you might receive a last-minute invitation. Or need a last-minute quick gift. Wine, liqueurs, and sparkling water make great host or spur-of-the-moment gifts. A quick and easy wine bottle tag spruces up the gift. Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating products make this quick, fun, and festive.
Today, I share two different tags. Many of the products can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the holiday mini Be sure to watch the video for visual instructions.
Easy Wine Bottle Tag
- Basic card stock color of your choosing: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, scored at 2 1/4 inches on the horizontal side.
- A piece of coordinating Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 inches. I used Heartwarming Hugs for the tag on the left and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper for the tag on the right.
- 1 /2 inch circle punch to create the hole for hanging.
- Detailed Trio punch for rounding the edges.
- Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (left) and Christmas Gleaming and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (right).
Please note: Many of the products in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog retire. Stampin’ Up! announced a Year-End Closeout Sale last week. Check the list which includes some products up to 50 percent off. But supplies are limited, so some availability may be limited.
Check out the video for visual instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop my online store 24/7.
Enjoy this free Gift Wrapped card tutorial.
I’m always looking for quick and easy cards to make. Stampin’ Up!’s stamp sets and coordinating punches offer a lot of choices. The Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch are great options. They were available in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Many products from this catalog are being retired, including this stamp set and punch.
(Note: I’m sorry to say this bundle, stamp set and punch has sold out. I’ll be selling this retired bundle personally beginning January 5. Contact me for details.)
Be sure to check the clearance sale. Get your favorites and deals before they’re gone.
Gift Wrapped Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (153527), Gold Cards and Envelopes (153532), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Rich Razzleberry (147091), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Pearl Basic Jewels (144129), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154898), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 3” x 3”
- Plaid Tidings DSP (Rich Razzleberry Design as shown above) – 3” x 3”
- Fold one of the Gold Cards in half on the score line.
- Heat emboss one of the bows from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Gold Embossing Powder onto the Very Vanilla 3” x 3” piece. Punch it out with coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Using the largest stitched square, die cut the shape from the Plaid Tidings DSP.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink on the Gold Card front, near the bottom of the card.
- Adhere die cut square (at an angle) in the middle of the card with either Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the bow to the top of the square with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Color a selection of five Pearl Basic Jewels with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend.
- Place the jewels on the card front.
Here are the clearance items. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.
Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog goes live January 5, 2021. You can order oodles of new products. The catalog offers brand-new stamp sets, dies, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more. You’ll love it!
(A PDF copy of the catalog posts January 5. Have you purchased from me in the past year? I’m sending printed copies of both the mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Don’t have a demonstrator? I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Contact me. I’ll send catalog copies.)
Quite Curvy Bundle Card Samples
Stampin’ Up! released a sneak peek and preorder for the Quite Curvy. This bundle helps you celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more. It’s designed for a variety of special occasions. The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
I’m sharing five Quite Curvy Bundle card samples made with the bundle products. Samples created by my friend and team member Theresa Huffman.
Don’t miss the limited release of the coordinating Curvy Christmas Photopolymer stamp set.
It’s available only through January 4.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle offers a great value for $70.50.
Here’s what’s included:
- Quite Curvy stamp set-12 photopolymer stamps
- Curvy Dies-10 dies
- Curvy Christmas stamp set-13 photopolymer stamps
- Classic Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper-48 sheets
Thanks for stopping today! I appreciate your support of my small business.
Be sure to check the Year-End Clearance Sale and Clearance Rack!
Click on any of the links below to go directly to my online store to purchase the products discussed in today’s post.