Read on to get your free Beautiful World card tutorial today!
I’m loving Stampin’ Up’s World of Good Suite. That Brass Foil just speaks to me! I’ve combined many of the suite elements into today’s card.
Enjoy the free tutorial!
Beautiful World Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beautiful World (152994)
- PAPER – Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953), Brass Foil (153057), World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper (152491)
- INK –Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Layering Circles (151770), Stitched Shapes (152323), Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon (152482), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Brass Foil – 5 ¼” x 4”, 2” x 4 ¾”, 3” x 3”
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper (map design) – 5” x 3¾”, 1 ¾” x 4 ½”, 3” x3”
- Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon – 2 pieces at 5” each
- Fold the Crumb Cake Card Stock in half.
- Using Glue Dots or adhesive of choice, adhere the World of Good Specialty DSP pieces (map design) to the coordinating sized Brass Foil sheets.
- Attach the smaller layer on top of the larger layer, positioning it on the left-hand side of the card.
- Place a Glue Dot on each end of one of the pieces of Cinnamon Cider ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the map/foil layers, adhering the Glue Dots to the back of the card about two-thirds of the way down the card.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento on the back side of the map design 3” x 3” DSP. Die cut with Stitched Shaped circle.
- Die cut a scallop circle from the Brass Foil with the Layering Circles.
- Using Glue Dots or adhesive of choice, layer the circle sentiment onto the foil.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and pace it on the front of the card, in the lower right-hand corner, on top of the ribbon.
- Adhere the piece to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Slip the remaining ribbon under the ribbon on the card front. Create a faux bow by tying a knot. Trim with snips.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to purchase the produts used to create today’s card.
Welcome to the Maui Achievers June Blog Hop. Keep reading to see a card I created with a fun, new suite of Stampin’ Up! products.
We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment.
A Basset Hound Named Max
An old scrapbook page featuring our dog Max and our son.
Almost twenty years ago, a puppy we named Max joined our family. We felt lucky to have him with us for more than 10 years. He was oh so cute, but he could be oh so naughty! More than once, he stole food items off of the kitchen counter such as sticks of butter, loaves of bread, and even tomatoes. Weighing in at more than 50 pounds, he thought he was a lap dog! Max left us about 12 years ago, but we talk about him often.
So, I’m partial to any dog-related stamp set or Designer Series Paper or embellishments. I love Stampin’ Up!’s new Playful Pets Suite. (No worries if you’re a cat lover. Cats are represented in this set, as well!)
Playful Pets Suite
This suite offers a host of fun elements I used to create today’s card:
- Pampered Pets Stamp Set
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
- Pets Dies
- Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
- Playful Pets Trinkets
Everything about this suite is super cute! A fun feature of the Designer Series Paper and dies is that the dies not only cut the stamped dog image but also the images on the Designer Series Paper. You can see that I used the dog image from the paper on this card. The same holds true for the cat images. Remember, when you purchase the stamp set and dies together, you receive a 10 percent discount on the bundle.
I also embossed the Real Red card stock front of the card with the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder and added one of the Stitched Nested Labels.
Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know if you have questions about today’s card or any other paper crafting concern.
Below is a list of all the awesome stampers participating in the blog hop today.
Happy Fourth of July! Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends June Blog Hop.
Thanks for joining us on this blog hop! We’re featuring a variety of cards and projects demonstrating what’s going on in our corner of the world. Follow the list of hoppers at the end of this post. Be sure to leave a comment.
The 4th of July doesn’t rate as one of the top card-sending holidays. But, why not? I have the supplies, so make the card and send it.
I used a bunch of Stampin’ Up! products to make this festive and celebratory card come together:
- Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, and Whisper White Card Stock
- Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies
- Stitched Stars Dies
- Comfort and Hope Stamp Set
- Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set
- Classic Label Punch
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stamp Pad
Headed to a party? Give this cute 4th of July treat to a party hostess. Or make a bunch for your own party guests. I decorated one of Stampin’ Up!’s Clear Tiny Treat Boxes and filled them with holiday themed jelly beans.
These 2 x 2 Clear Acetate Boxes make perfect receptacles for a variety of treats. I used the same supplies for this package as the card. I added the Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon to top off the package.
All of the supplies used to create both the card and the treat package are found in Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. Click on any of the links below to see other great greeting cards and projects.
- Stephanie Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-june-blog-hop
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop-whats-going-on.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/06/18/stampin-friends-blog-hop-whats-going-on/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/summer-fun-stampin-friends-june-blog-hop
- Kim Quade – US – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-happy-fourth/
- Maureen Rauchfuss – US – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/06/sf-2020-june-whats-going-on-blog-hop.html
- Jean Beaulieu – US –https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – US – http://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/06/stampin-friends-june-blog-hop-whats.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – US https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html?fbclid=IwAR2efFOeLBXsQ5Pq7cF1VBHWsDYwslPy2vtdv1oZFUwnmiZ8D3qvBA9ovQM-
- Anne Marie Hile – US – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/06/june-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jo Blackman (UK) – http://www.joblackman.com/2020/06/sf-june-2020-whats-going-on.html
- Barbara Welch – US – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/06/whats-going-on-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
BOGO Sale is Ongoing
There are still lots of retired stamp sets and accessories available on my BOGO Sale. See the post here.
Purchase Products to Create These Projects
Click on any of the graphics to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.
I’m sharing a #simplestamping card using Stampin’ Up’s New In Colors and the Lovely You stamp set.
Even though I’ve been stamping for about twenty-five years, I still get excited when a brand-new catalog comes out. (And I love it even more as a demonstrator because we receive sneak peeks and a chance to order ahead of time. Ask me how you can receive these same benefits.)
I love playing with all of the new stamps and coordinating framelits, inks, papers, and embellishments. And, we all look forward to using the newest In Colors. This 2020-2022 In Colors include: Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, and Cinnamon Cider. Offerings include ink pads, ink refills, card stock, coordinating Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Write Markers, ribbon, enamel dots, and a selection of Stampin’ Blends.
Each month, Stampin’ Up! issues a #simplestamping challenge. For June, it asks that we create a card using just rubber stamps, ink, paper, and the In Colors. My card features all of the colors as well as images from the brand-new Lovely You stamp set.
I stamped on a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 5 inches x 3 3/4 inches. Using an assortment of stamps from the set, I added the images with all of the 2020-2022 In Colors. The second layer, Magenta Madness, measures 5 1/4 inches x 4 inches, and the Misty Moonlight base is 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches.
The sentiment piece is 5 inches x 1 inch. And, I cut the Magenta Madness layering piece at 5 inches x 1 1/8 inches.
The 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog has been live since the beginning of June. Make time to play with all of the current goodies.
Want a Free Bundle?
Tthrough June 30, receive an additional free bundle of your choice when purchasing Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of product for just $99 (it’s all shipped free) AND get a free bundle — whether it be a stamp/punch combo or a stamp/die offering. That’s a great value!
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you receive a minimum 20 percent discount on all orders you place, and you have an opportunity to earn a little income when your friends and relatives purchase from you, too. (No need, though, to host parties or workshops. Just enjoy your discount.)
In addition, you become a part of a larger stamping community. I invite all of my team members to join my team-only Facebook page where we celebrate accomplishments and share card samples. You also become part of a larger Stampin’ Up! community and get the perks available to all demonstrators, such as sneak peeks of products and catalogs and a chance to preoroder fun and exciting products.
To purchase the Starter Kit just click the Join My Team button on the top menu bar. Or click this link: https://ida.stampinup.com/en/?demoid=2078804.
More Stampin’ Rewards
During the month of June, host a qualifying party of $250 or more (or place an $250 order) and receive an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. That gives you a total of $40 in FREE product. What a great opportunity to get your hands on new products or stock up on those must-haves. Feel free to shop directly from my online store or contact me
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!
Read below to get a free Flowers for Every Season tutorial.
So much fun, new product in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
I’m loving this 6 x 6 Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper. It offers exactly what it says, designs for each season.
Enjoy the free tutorial for this card (inspired by Tammy Nelson) that also features two of the new In Colors, including Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight and the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.
Flowers for Every Season Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Misty Moonlight (153081), Magenta Madness (153080) Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152486)
- INK – Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder (151474), Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color ¼” Ribbon (153623), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Misty Moonlight – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”, 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White– 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, 2”x 2”
- Magenta Madness – 3 3/4 “x 5”
- Flowers for Every Season DSP- 3” x 4”
- Magenta Madness Ribbon – 5” and 8”
- Emboss the Magenta Madness CS with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder adhere to the Whisper White CS and then adhere to the base of the card
- Adhere the DSP to the 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” Misty Moonlight CS. Adhere the 5” Magenta Madness to the card piece, use the 8” ribbon to tie a bow and adhere using a Glue Dot.
- Using the smallest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, cut out a rectangle from the 2” x 2” piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set on the Whisper White rectangle. Adhere to the card front using dimensionals
Want these products?
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store.