Welcome to the Maui Achievers August 2020 Blog Hop!
We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way, there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country who would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment.
One Stamp Set, One Sketch, Three Different Cards
I chose this stamp set because of its versatility. It includes sentiments for everything from Halloween, to fall, to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day.
Banner Year Halloween Card
First up is the Halloween card. It also uses Stampin’ Up!’s Magic in This Might Designer Series Paper and the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
Banner Year Fall Card
Here’s the fall card. In addition to the Banner Year stamp set, I paired it with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. (I must tell you. This paper is gorgeous. I hated to use it!)
Banner Year Holiday Card
And, here’s the holiday card. I added the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and the 3/8-inch Red Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you found some inspiration. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment!
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used to Create These Cards
Today, I’m sharing a Happy Haunting Free Card Tutorial.
I love to send greeting cards for all occasions! With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog, I’m looking toward Halloween.
The catalog offers a host of fun products. I chose the Banner Year stamp set on page 65. It includes sentiments and images for all of the upcoming holidays. Purchase it as a bundle with the Banners Pick a Punch and save 10 percent. I also used the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper as a feature point.
Happy Haunting Free Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Banner Year (153464)
- PAPER – Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (153517), Cajun Craze (119684), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Cajun Craze (147805), Black Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Stitched Shapes (152323), Layering Circles (151770), 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Cajun Craze – 11” x 4 1/4” – score at 5 ½”, and 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” scrap
- Basic Black – 4 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 5 ½” and 4 ¼” x 1”
- Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4” and 2” x 2” scrap
- 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon – one piece 5” and one piece 3”
- Fold the Cajun Craze card stock in half.
- Using adhesive of choice, adhere the 3 ½” x 5 ½” inch piece of Magic in This Night DSP to the Cajun Craze base.
- Attach the 4 ¼” x 1” piece of DSP to the 4 ¼” x 1 ¼” Basic Black piece.
- Place a Glue Dot on each end of the 5” inch piece of Glittered Organdy Ribbon. Stretch the ribbon across the front of the DSP/black piece, sticking the Glue Dots to the back of it.
- With adhesive, adhere this entire piece to the card front, about halfway down.
- Create a “faux” box with the 3” Glittered Organdy Ribbon. (Slip the piece underneath the ribbon already attached to the card stock. Tie a knot.)
- Die cut the white scrap with a circle from the Stitched Shapes and the Cajun Craze with a scallop circle.
- Stamp the spider web image with Cajun Craze ink onto the white circle three times, stamping off once for each web. Use Memento Black ink to stamp the “Happy Haunting” sentiment in the middle of the white circle and on top of the webs.
- Place the white circle on top of the Cajun Craze scallop with Glue Dots. With Dimensionals, pop this circle up on top of the ribbon on the left-hand side of the card.
- Stamp the word “Boo” in Black Memento on the 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White. Attach to the inside of the card.
See the list of products I used to create this card below. Click on any of the graphics to go directly to my online to purchase.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d love to help.
Stampin’ Up! Harvest Hellos Bundle
November is seen as the month of gratitude, giving thanks for those wonderful things in our lives. I’m thankful for the gift of Stampin’ Up!, being introduced to the craft about twenty-five years ago.
Stampin’ Up!’s Harvest Hellos Bundle has helped me create cards and small treat packaging to celebrate this month. The stamp set and coordinating punch can be used both as an apple and a pumpkin. Here, Dawn Seelhoff has created a card for offering thanks, focusing on the colors of Pretty Peacock and Gray Granite.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about how this card was created. Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.
I initially purchased three packages of Stampin’ Up!’s 12 x 12 Come to Gather Designer Series Paper. It’s filled with an array of fall themes and images, but I never thought I’d use it all. Well, I did. And, I’m waiting for two additional packages to arrive next week. Today, I wanted to create some thank you cards to send to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers and was forced to create something with just the scraps I had. This is the result.
I CASEd the layout and design from a card I received from Kathryn Collison for World Card Sending Week. In addition to the Come to Gather DSP, I used the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia and the limited-time only Gold Shimmer Ribbon. The colors of the card stock are Merry Merlot and Early Espresso. Just a quick and easy card that’s oh so pretty in person.
Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase any of the products to create this card at home. Shoot me an email or message if you need help with dimensions, colors, or technique.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stampin’ Up! Harvest Hello
Happy Saturday morning, November 2, 2019! It’s bright and sunny here and heading toward the mid-80s in Mesa, Arizona. It hasn’t been difficult getting used to the weather here! I’ve been out and about attending networking groups to meet new people and make connections. I try to bring a fun item to share made with Stampin’ Up! products, and, of course chocolate.
These Ghirardelli treats are my go-to item. They are quick and easy and cute and can be dressed up in any way for any holiday or event. This one features the stamp set Harvest Hellos and the Apple Builder Punch with the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.
Start with a strip of your favorite Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/2 inches by just under 2 inches. Score at 2 5/8 and 2 7/8 inches. Trim both ends with Stampin’ Up!’s Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Fold on the score lines. Insert your chocolate. I usually add a little adhesive to keep the chocolate in place. Close the package with coordinating ribbon and decorate the front.
For my meetings, I package in a cello bag and include either a business card or a free class pass. Everyone loves a little chocolate!
Click on any of the graphics below to buy the products used to create this fun, chocolate treat package. Please let me know if you have questions.