My creative brain is just “buzzing” with all kinds of card-making ideas for Stampin’ Up!’s Bee My Valentine Bundle. The bee images and sentiments are just so whimsical — perfect for Valentine cards and beyond. Find this bundle in the brand-new January-April 2024 Mini Catalog. See this blog post for other super cute ideas to make your own Valentine cards.
Bee My Valentine Sweet as Honey
Today, I share a quick card idea using the bundle. Here are a few details about it:
- Thick Basic White Card Stock Base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Daffodil Delight design from the Bee Mine 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Basic Black Card Stock die cut with the rounded edge from the Basic Borders Dies and embossed with the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (earn this and a coordinating stamp set free during SaleABration with a $100 order).
- “You’re As Sweet as Honey” sentiment heat embossed in white on Basic Black Card Stock
- Two bees created with the stamp set and coordinating Bee Builder Punch. I stamped the bee stripes with Memento Ink, then stamped the body with Daffodil Delight ink. You could save a step and stamp the bee stripes on Daffodil Delight or Crushed Curry Card Stock.
- Punched the hearts with Vellum Card Stock to create the wings.
- Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems (black)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today to read about this quick and cute DIY Valentine card.
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send three to four newsletters each month that include a free paper-crafting video, a card-making tutorial, special offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here.
Kim Quade, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Mesa, Arizona
Bee My Valentine Sweeet as Honey Product List
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products to create this card at home.