I just love the excitement of a brand-new catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s 2021-2022 Annual Catalog officially debuts today. Click here to view a PDF copy. (Please contact me to receive your own hard copy of this beautiful catalog.)
Look for new stamp sets, die cuts, bundles, punches, patterned paper, ribbons, and more! Today, I’m sharing a free card tutorial using the Beauty of Friendship stamp set. (It’s offered in a bundle with the Beautiful Trees Dies for a 10 percent discount.)
This card features #simplestamping and goes together quickly.
Beauty of Friendship Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beauty of Friendship (154983)
- PAPER – Bumblebee (153077), Mossy Meadow (133676), Basic White (159276), Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155841)
- INK – Early Espresso (147114), Old Olive (147090), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER –Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Paper Snips (103579), Baker’s Twine Essential Pack (155475)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Bumblebee – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 5” x ¼”
- Basic White – 5” x 3 ¾”
- Mossy Meadow – 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP – 5” x 1”
- Baker’s Twine – 5”
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Bumblebee cardstock in half.
- Ink the tree trunk from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set with Early Espresso ink and stamp on the front of the white cardstock, closer to the right side, as shown in the card above.
- Stamp one of the smaller foliage images with Mossy Meadow ink on the tree branches. Stamp the other image with Mossy Meadow directly on top of the first. This is called two-step stamping.
- Ink the shadow/ground stamp with Old Olive and stamp at the bottom of the tree trunk.
- Choose a sentiment and stamp it at the bottom of the card with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Afix the DSP piece to the front of the white piece, aligning it directly with the left edge.
- Place the Bumblebee strip next to the DSP.
- With Stampin’ Seal or your choice of adhesive, place the white cardstock onto the Mossy Meadow panel.
- Afix this whole piece to the Bumblebee base.
- Tie a bow with the Baker’s Twine and place on the front of the tree with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back often to see samples from this great catalog.
Click on any of the graphic below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.