Read on to get your free Beautiful World card tutorial today!
I’m loving Stampin’ Up’s World of Good Suite. That Brass Foil just speaks to me! I’ve combined many of the suite elements into today’s card.
Enjoy the free tutorial!
Beautiful World Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beautiful World (152994)
- PAPER – Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953), Brass Foil (153057), World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper (152491)
- INK –Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Layering Circles (151770), Stitched Shapes (152323), Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon (152482), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Brass Foil – 5 ¼” x 4”, 2” x 4 ¾”, 3” x 3”
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper (map design) – 5” x 3¾”, 1 ¾” x 4 ½”, 3” x3”
- Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon – 2 pieces at 5” each
- Fold the Crumb Cake Card Stock in half.
- Using Glue Dots or adhesive of choice, adhere the World of Good Specialty DSP pieces (map design) to the coordinating sized Brass Foil sheets.
- Attach the smaller layer on top of the larger layer, positioning it on the left-hand side of the card.
- Place a Glue Dot on each end of one of the pieces of Cinnamon Cider ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the map/foil layers, adhering the Glue Dots to the back of the card about two-thirds of the way down the card.
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento on the back side of the map design 3” x 3” DSP. Die cut with Stitched Shaped circle.
- Die cut a scallop circle from the Brass Foil with the Layering Circles.
- Using Glue Dots or adhesive of choice, layer the circle sentiment onto the foil.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and pace it on the front of the card, in the lower right-hand corner, on top of the ribbon.
- Adhere the piece to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Slip the remaining ribbon under the ribbon on the card front. Create a faux bow by tying a knot. Trim with snips.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to purchase the produts used to create today’s card.