Now that Christmas has passed, my attention turns to Valentine’s Day! As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I have the opportunity to preorder products from upcoming catalogs. One of my first choices was the Sweet Talk Suite. It’s available beginning Tuesday, January 4, in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. See this post for a host of other card samples.
The suite (#157629–$86.25) includes:
- Sweet Conversations Bundle: Sweet Conversations stamp set and coordinating Sweet Heart Dies.
- Sweet Talk 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Gingham Embossing Folder
- Sweet Little Boxes
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Real Real 3/8″ Faux Linen Ribbon
Sweet Talk Suite Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Sweet Conversations (157618)
- PAPER –Basic White Card Stock (159276), Real Red Card Stock (102482), Sweet Talk 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (157616)
- INK – Real Red (147084), Highland Heather (147103), Pool Party (147107)
- OTHER – Sweet Hearts Dies (157623), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Real Red – 11” x 4 ¼” scored at 5 ½”, 2 ½” x 2 ½”, 3” x 3”
- Basic White –5 ¼” x 4” and scraps
- DSP – 5 ¼” x 1 ¼” (3) pattern shown above, 2 ½” x 2 ½” and scrap Petal Pink design
- Fold the Real Red card stock in half.
- Adhere the three DSP pieces equal distance apart on the front of the card.
- Die cut a scallop circle from the 2 ½” x 2 ½” Real Red card stock. Die cut a nesting circle from the Petal Pink design DSP. Adhere these together and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up on the front of the card.
- Die cut the mini envelope from the Sweet Hearts Dies from the 3” x 3” Real Red card stock piece. Fold on the score lines to make an envelope. Use adhesive to place on the top of the circle.
- Stamp one each of the solid, middle-size heart with Pool Party and Highland Heather ink on the Basic White scraps. Die cut.
- Stamp the Luv U sentiment with Real Red ink on the Petal Pink DSP scrap. Die cut.
- Use Glue Dots to place the Pool Party and Highland Heather in the mini envelope.
- Attach the Luv U heart to the front of the envelope.
- Stamp the three-heart, solid stamp with Real Red ink on the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White card stock. Adhere to the card middle.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your paper crafting needs. In addition to my blog, I offer a free, email newsletter. I send two to three emails a month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news, notes, sales, and products. Subscribe by clicking here. Then, be sure to check your email for a confirmation from AWeber. They just want to be sure you want my emails!