The countdown is on! Just three days until SaleABration. It’s one of Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sales of the year. And it happens twice a year. It begins July 1 and ends August 31.
What is Sale-A-Bration? Make Stampin’ Up! product purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping) and earn your choice of nine FREE products. The products include exclusive stamp sets, dies, and Designer Series Paper.
If something catches your eye, be sure to get it sooner rather than later. Supplies may be limited.
Hippest Hippos Card Sample
The hippos in the Hippest Hippos stamp set (earn free with a $50 purchase) are so cute! And, I love all the die choices in the Hippos Dies (earn free with a $50 purchase).
To create this card, I:
- Used a Blending Brush with Pacific Point ink to add a light background to a Basic White panel.
- Stamped the hippo in Memento Ink and colored him with a Light Smoky Slate and Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend.
- Die cut the hippo with coordinating die.
- Stamped the sentiment from Sunny Splash stamp set with Pacific Point ink.
- Die cut the bee, life preserver, waves, boat, and snorkel with coordinating dies. (Tip: I did use adhesive sheets to make the small pieces easier to adhere.)
- Adhere all to a Tahitian Tide card base.
See a thank you card below using the Hippest Hippos stamp set Hippos Dies.
Hippest Hippos Card Sample Video
Thanks so much for reading my blog today! Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! news and notes.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: