With Easter just days away, I have to share one last card created with Stampin’ Up!’s Easter Bunny Stamp Set. The images are just so darn cute. (The good news: the stamp set and punch carry over into Stampin’ Up!’s 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.)
Click here to see another post using the Easter Bunny stamp set.
However, I believe this stamp set isn’t just for Easter. Think baby cards and handmade creations for little kids.
Split Card Textures Dies Easter
Here are a few details about this card:
- Balmy Blue card stock base
- Country 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Balmy Blue design, 5 1//4 x 4
- Thick Basic White Card Stock, 5 1/4 x 4
- Die cut with the Split Card Textures Dies — if these dies are on your wish list, buy them sooner rather than later. They are being retired from Stampin’ Up!’s line up of products. Click here to see the list of discount and/or retiring Stampin’ Up! products.
- Emboss with Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Stylish Shapes circle die cut from Vellum Basics 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Bunny stamped with Memento ink and colored with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, then cut by hand
- Basic White Banner measuring 3/4 x 3 1/2, ends punched with Banners Pick a Punch
Watch the video below to see step-by-step instructions for creating this handmade card.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoy this cute bunny card.
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial and paper crafting video. Click here. Then check your inbox for an email from AWeber. They want to confirm you wish to receive my newsletters.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store for the products used to create today’s cards.
I’ve created an Art Gallery Easter card for today’s Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop.
Thanks for joining us today! As members of Team Stamp It, we’re sharing a great variety of Easter cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. It gives you a chance to win a Here’s to You Card Kit.
Art Gallery Easter Card
My card uses products from Stampin’ Up!’s Art Gallery Suite. Find it beginning on page 32 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. It features a 5 1/4″ x 4″ inch piece of the Golden Garden Specialty Acetate. This gold foiling is just gorgeous. You get three different designs of this acetate for $9. I feel this acetate and the design below works well with any of Stampin’ Up!’s colors. The Flirty Flamingo provides a pretty, pastel background that, to me, says Easter and spring.
Other products used include:
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Sentiment from the A Wish for Everything stamp set
- Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Linen Thread
To achieve the dimensional look on this card, I first stamped the base flower (stamping off once) with the Old Olive pad. On a scrap piece of Basic White card stock, I stamped the flower shown (stamping off once) with Flirty Flamingo. I then inked the flower accent with Flirty Flamingo (full strength) and stamped on top of the first image. I die cut it with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and carefully snipped off the colored flowers. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, I adhered the flower heads to the top of the card.
Thanks so much for visiting Kim Plays with Paper today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Frances Freeberg.
Visit these blogs!
Art Gallery Easter Card Product Supply List
Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to shop.