Hats off to Stampin’ Up!’s Hats Off Bundle! I love all the ways this baseball cap can be changed and personalized. Please enjoy this free tutorial for this fun card.
Hats Off Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Hats Off Bundle (158361)
- PAPER –Basic White (159276), Misty Moonlight (153081), 2020-2022 6 x 6 In Color Designer Series Paper Assortments (DSP) (155230)
- INK – Misty Moonlight (153118), Bumblebee (153116), Memento (132708)
- OTHER –Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Misty Moonlight – 11 x 4 ¼” scored at 5 ½”, 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” (2)
- Basic White – 5 ¼” x 4” (2)
- DSP (Bumblebee design) – 3 ½” x 3 ½” & ½” x ½”
- Fold the 11” x 4 ½” Misty Moonlight card stock in half.
- Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink near the bottom of the Basic White card stock. Use the Bumblebee ink to stamp three stars near the sentiment, as shown in the sample above.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, glue the white piece to the Misty Moonlight base.
- Attach one of the 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” Misty Moonlight pieces on top of the white, at the top, leaving an equal edge on the top and sides.
- Center the DSP on top of the Misty Moonlight piece.
- Stamp the hat from the Hats Off Bundle in Memento Ink on the remaining Misty Moonlight card stock.
- Die cut the hat and the star from the Misty Moonlight and the crest from the small DSP.
- Add the star to the crest and adhere all to the hat with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to “pop” the hat up on the card front.
- Stamp a star with Bumblebee ink on the remaining 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White card stock piece.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
See these other posts for more ideas using this bundle:
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to subscribe to my email newsletter to learn about Stampin’ Up! specials and receive free card-making tutorials and videos.
Hats Off Card Tutorial Supply List