It’s now August 1 and I’m sad to say Christmas in July over. But I have one last card for you. It features the tree image from Stampin’ Up!’s Regal Reindeer stamp set and coordinating Reindeer Dies. I also use the sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set.
Each month, my team of Kim’s Paper Krafters hosts a challenge. This month, Theresa challenged us to create a card using the below sketch. I created this card for that challenge.
Regal Reindeer in Gold
Here are a few details about the featured card:
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla layer measuring 5 1/4 x 4 embossed with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
- Image embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and die cut with tree die from Reindeer Dies
- Sentiment from Brightest Glow Stamp Set heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and die cut with Labels Aglow Dies
- Die cut circle from Stylish Shapes Dies with Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Gems from Festive Pearls
I’ve created a variety of cards with the Regal Reindeer Stamp Set and coordinating Reindeer Dies. Click on the links below to visit the blog entries.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. As I write, Stampin Up! demonstrators just got the first look at the September-December Mini Catalog (Holiday Catalog). It’s filled with so many brand-new products for fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and more. Customers can begin ordering September 6. Want to get your hands on these products earlier than that? Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit and add items from the brand-new catalog beginning August 2. You get to choose $125 worth of ANY product you choose. It costs you just $99 + tax (shipping is free). Then, you receive a minimum 20 percent discount on future Stampin’ Up! purchases. It’s a win-win! Click here to get started. (Demonstrators can begin preordering August 2.) Or contact me for more information.