Music from the Heart, a brand-new Stampin’ Up! stamp set in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, is perfect for any music lovers in the your life, and it also makes a great Valentine card. The set was designed by demonstrator Dawn Olchefske, who is a Stampin’ Up! Million Dollar Achiever. Look below for instructions on creating this fun card. There’s some heat embossing involved, and that’s always a fun technique for beautiful cards. At the very end of the post, I’ve included a list of supplies. Click on any of the graphics to be taken directly to my online store.
Just a reminder that Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration sale is ongoing. You get to choose free product for your purchases at $50 and $100. There are some awesome choices, including exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, dies, and more. Contact me if you have any questions about this promotion. There are still two months left to take advantage of getting free product.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’d love to be your demonstrator if you’re not already working with one!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Music from the Heart (151674), Detailed Bee Dies (151526)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482)
- INK – Versamark Pad(102283), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512)
- OTHER –Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Detailed Bee Dies (151526), Paper Trimmer (152392), Heat Tool (129053), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309), Stamparatus (146276), Ruler or straight edge
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White- 4” x 5 ¼”
- Real Red Scraps – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” (for hearts)
- Using a ruler or straight edge, draw 5 lines diagonally across the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White using the Black Stampin’ Write marker. Lines are approximately ½” apart.
- Stamp the Treble Clef, notes and greeting using versamark, add the Shimmer Black embossing powder and heat set
- Die cut the small hearts from the Detailed Bee dies in Real Red. Note: The smaller hearts were used on the notes, and one of the larger ones by the greeting. Attach using glue.
- Attach project to the card base using dimensionals.
- Create shine/dimension on the hearts by carefully using the Fine Tip Glue pen on them, let dry.