Playing with a new set from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog called Seasonally Scattered. For last week’s class, I decided to make a wedding card with this set using a layout I saw both at convention and from Kimberly VanDiepen. See the photo below for the inside of this cool, but elegant card.
- I embossed the front of a piece of Basic Black card stock with the Lovely Lace Embossling Folder
- I stamped the “love” image from Seasonally Scattered in Memento Tuxedo Black on a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 10 inches by just under 2. I punched the end with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.
- The white piece was adhered to the center of the card and folded over the top of the BB piece. (See photo below.)
- I punched two BB black 2 1/2-inch circles and adhered them to both sides of a Tea Lace Paper Doily and adhered that piece to the back of the “love” sentiment.
- Topped it off with 5/8-inch White Organza Ribbon, tied with a small piece of 1/8-inch Basic Black Taffeta.
- Stamped the sentiment inside from Petite Pairs.
There you have it! Stay tuned for another card from this versatile set.