Welcome to Team Stamp It’s January blog hop. Prepare to be inspired! We’re so glad you joined us! This month, we feature Valentine cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the participating stampers and leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontent. You could win a Take Your Pick Tool.
For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been playing with Stampin’ Up!’s Country Bouquet Bundle (buy the stamp set and punch as a bundle and save 10 percent). The punch has been so popular, it’s on backorder for a bit, but the stamp set itself is a winner. Especially if you want to make a variety of Valentine cards. Find the bundle and the suite beginning on page 8 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
Country Bouquet in Gold
The large heart image features a two-step stamping technique. You can choose two coordinating colors to create the heart, or do like me and heat emboss both images with gold embossing powder. I love how it turned out. It makes a great handmade Valentine card for a loved one.
A few details:
- Used Stampin’ Up!’s Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the first three layers of Very Vanilla and Petal Pink card stock
- Heat embossed the heart and sentiment with gold embossing powder, using the Stampartus to help me best position both stamps of the image.
- Colored baker’s twine with Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends
- Added the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Embossed the bottom Very Vanilla layer with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
Click here to see another post and video with other cards using the Country Floral Lane Suite of paper crafting products.
Thanks so much for being here. I hope you’re inspired to create some handmade cards of your own. Remember to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Congrats to last month’s winner: Cliffie Wilson
You could win a Take Your Pick Tool just by commenting.
Blog Hop Participants
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly from my online store.