I’m sharing a clean and simple card using Stampin’ Up!’s Positive Thoughts stamp set.
I find myself reaching for this stamp set more and more in the last couple of weeks. The sentiments are perfect for these times we face as a world.
It’s available in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2020 Mini Catalog on page 23. Good news: It’s also available in Stampin’ Up!’s new, upcoming Annual Catalog (available to customers June 3). The coordinating die cuts, Nature’s Thoughts, will be available for purchase with the release of the new catalog.
For now, I relied on #simplestamping to create this clean and simple card Positive Thoughts rubber stamped greeting card. I can make a large number of cards in a short time and get the in the mail.
- Using the largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies, die cut a hole in a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of card stock. The thick card stock holds up best.
- Place the stencil on top of a white layer (also measuring 5 1/4 x 4).
- Sponge color into the circle. This card uses Balmy Blue, Pool Part, and Pacific Point. I started with Balmy Blue at the bottom, using circular motions to blend the ink. Pool part was next, followed by Pacific Point.
- Ink the flower image with the Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp the image once in the center of the circle of sponged ink. Without reinking, stamp again to the left and right of the first flower.
- Stamp sentiment with Pacific Point ink pad.
- Color the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding with Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and adhere in back with Mini Glue Dots. Tie a knot with another small ribbon piece.
- Adhere the card front to the Pacific Point base.
Think about all of the color combinations that could be used — lots and lots of options for a clean and simple, but beautiful card.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to help you with any of your stamping-related questions.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can order 24/7.